Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think everyone noticed it but 0 also did that on Clemsons 2nd TD

He tried to take a cheap shot on the QB wayyy after the play he was just too weak to actually hurt him

He only hits when someone isn’t looking

I rarely bash players personally but he’s a ho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look man... I know yall need to tell yourselves "it's the players" because you know you're stuck with Mikimbin for a decade

This is THE worst coaching job since Miami became Miami. Of all the clowns that have come through here since Butch, this jackhole stands alone in his incompetence.

I have never watched a season where you cant point to a single thing that gives you hope for the future. This team is dog**** on both sides of the ball. EVERY player looks less than mediocre. How the **** you turn 85 scholarship players into unplayable mannequins in 11 games.

"it's the players".... if its all 85 of them it aint the players man

All facts. Incredible there are still dolts here excusing this staff. Mario as of this moment is an abomination of a coach.

Advertisement
Look man... I know yall need to tell yourselves "it's the players" because you know you're stuck with Mikimbin for a decade

This is THE worst coaching job since Miami became Miami. Of all the clowns that have come through here since Butch, this jackhole stands alone in his incompetence.

I have never watched a season where you cant point to a single thing that gives you hope for the future. This team is dog**** on both sides of the ball. EVERY player looks less than mediocre. How the **** you turn 85 scholarship players into unplayable mannequins in 11 games.

"it's the players".... if its all 85 of them it aint the players man

The coaches are out there getting jukked by DJ Ukelele?

Coaches or players? I’ve watched multiple teams just completely out leverage us this year on defense. I don’t know what the kids are even supposed to do. But when they do get in position to make a play, they don’t make it. It’s both.

Advertisement
What this game is telling me is Gattass is gone he knows it so he's just gonna keep calling the same sorry *** plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back