Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is the kind of game where you're afraid to go pee because you might miss the other team scoring another TD.

I didn't say you were mouthing off. The other guy is a Canes fan making a joke on a Canes forum on gameday. I think the impetus is on the Canes rival who hangs out on the Canes site to rise above it and not respond with snarky messages.

I see you disagree and think you need to defend the Gator fan and chastise me for it. I think its whack but you're a mod so I'll stop arguing.

Let it go Elsa…

Advertisement
A guy named Luke Price catches his first pass on the season for a TD.

We need a new OC; helluva play design.
take this game film so far and draw up another Offensive playbook. Gattis doesn't even dream of being this creative.....
He hasn't done anything to give the offense a chance yet.

You can't blame coaches for how stupid these players are.

We may recruit the lowest IQ kid in the country.
Can we blame them next year when its his players? Or how about the year after that. Our players sure looked less "stupid" last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, my response to player X, Y and Z entering the Transfer Portal is pretty much:
Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

We need players A-Z to enter the portal…..maybe A-Z twice…

Advertisement
Thankfully this roster should look a lot different next year. Not sure I can do much more of this ****.

Clemson isn’t even a good offense and we are making them look like the greatest show on turf.

Can’t wait to see our offense go

1st - run in the the center’s cheeks by our 190lbs back
2nd - run into the center’s cheeks by our QB
3rd - Another stupid attempt at a WR screen that goes incomplete.
4th - great punt by Headley

That was on James Williams game is on in the gym.. What was #0 doing
No clue. That's the kind of stuff I can't get mad at coaches for. Williams literally touched the guy and let him run right on by. You would think it would register to him that he's responsible for that outside man, but of course it doesn't.

Unreal at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back