Canes v Cornhuskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ameer Abdullah 36 touches 232 total yards
Duke Johnson 21 touches 181 total yards

Should have use Duke like Neb used Ameer. Gotta put the ball in the hands of the best. Over all good game by Kaaya and Duke tho.

No we shouldn't.

I want Duke to have a long NFL career. No point taking the tread off his tires to keep Golden employed at the U.

Advertisement
I can't lie, usually I always try to look at the bright side of things but this is too much. We are more talented, on both sides than every team we've faced. Once again noD shows his ineptness as a corch. Fire noD or golden can go with em. Coley called a **** of a game though, I'll give him props

I usually hate reading all the negative **** on these boards and every thread derailing into a golden bashfest but I have to admit there is no more defending this guy after tonight. He is not the guy. We have more talent than Nebraska at all positions and it isn't even close (RB may be close to a push but I will take our depth all day) Last year may have been our ceiling under this staff (9 wins) and that really hurts to say. We won't see double digit wins again until a change is made. We have the horses to make it happen. FSU is the only team that should be giving us a game. Can't wait to tune in every Saturday to see us in dog fights at noon on ESPNU with powerhouses like Cinci and UNC. Maybe read a few threads about how we are going to back our way into the ACC championship only to drop a must win to UVA or Pitt.

Fly the banners. Send the emails. Mope all god **** day because this now the official state of Miami football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe some will be more outraged at this coaching staff instead of a banner now.

here is the funny (not really)
we will win 5 straight until the FSU game
and they will absolutely DESTROY us
we'll be 7-2 when it happens

and then the wheels fall off

It's not the defense.

It's the offense and defense schemes, coaching, play calling, and attitude.

Bring in Butch, and we'll get back to some old Miami bust-mouth football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
God**** and Goldens going to scrape by with wins against cupcakes, making us watch this **** for the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back