Canes v Cornhuskers

Status
Not open for further replies.

roswellcanes

Redshirt Freshman
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411216663.697942.jpg

C!

Advertisement
NU fan here, first post. Best of luck today fellas. Hoping for a good clean game. With no injuries.

And I hope those Canes fans that made their way to Lincoln for the game have an enjoyable trip. It should be a beautiful Midwestern autumn day for football! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??!!

NU fan here, first post. Best of luck today fellas. Hoping for a good clean game. With no injuries.

And I hope those Canes fans that made their way to Lincoln for the game have an enjoyable trip. It should be a beautiful Midwestern autumn day for football! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??!!

As much as I hate your football team, the hospitality was nice so good luck tonight.

Advertisement
In a house full of Cornhuskers. About to go down!! Don't wear pants like the white boys but I do get drunk like the white boys

Advertisement
Not watching the game! But will follow play by play. Trying to decrease the chances of having a heart attack

Advertisement
Please surprise us Golden and Dorito. Please Harras the QB, please stuff the running back and please protect Kaaya. Please do something you have never done...did I say please?

Advertisement
Seriously now...we need to win this game. I don't expect a win...which is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back