Coaching BREAKING: SOLID SAUCE SAYS AD AND HC....

Found this gem while searching for gaytor tears.

17CB3369-6001-4173-91E5-B80FBDF73AB6.jpeg

AF1FFC78-F05A-4446-A4B0-1CAD7B978EAD.jpeg
6BCCF31D-167A-4053-96E8-E164B6ED2DE0.jpeg

Advertisement
Are you guys really making fun of this dude? His wife went to Miami!! How much more inside can you get? Don’t you clowns come crawling back when he’s 100% right.

Advertisement
I’m gonna start reading uf boards then coming here to portray myself as an insider by repeating what their dumbass fans say.
I get the skepticism, but honestly what reason would he have to just log on today and start lying about another team’s athletic director ?

Are you guys really making fun of this dude? His wife went to Miami!! How much more inside can you get? Don’t you clowns come crawling back when he’s 100% right.
I'd criticize him, but regrettably, my wife did not go to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does Highsmith know about Basketball or baseball sincere question here? What does he know about fundraising or any other AD responsibilities.

I knew this would be a recurring nightmare and it just won’t stop.

Advertisement
Oklahoma insiders now? Hopefully some of you come back to reality soon.
The Oklahoma sauce is solid!!

He heard it from his wife' hairdresser's colorist's neighbor's proctologist's receptionist who works at UM Medical and Frenk was walkimg by and told everyone in the hallway the BOTs master plan in a casual. conversation for everyone to hear.

And guess who in the lobby also seeinf it go down? Yep, the Gator sauce.

#LearnToSeeConnectionsWhereOthersCan't
#Word
#The WorldIsASimulation
#TakeTheBluePill

What does Highsmith know about Basketball or baseball sincere question here? What does he know about fundraising or any other AD responsibilities.

I knew this would be a recurring nightmare and it just won’t stop.
It's y understanding he would be a football guy not overall athletic department.

Advertisement
Back