Coaching BREAKING: SOLID SAUCE SAYS AD AND HC....

Advertisement
This is just an opinion. **** the UCLA coach wouldn't be a bad choice for that matter, but Alonzo Highsmith will bring in a great coach and a good fit.
As an Eagles fan.....

the-rock-is-a-troll.jpg
jonah-hill-no.gif
friday-no (1).gif

Come on! Mario isn’t coming here! Mario has automatic bonuses and extensions at Oregon. There’s NO QUESTION about Phil Knight’s support for the program’s objective of Playoff Football.
Yet Taggert left with the quick fast.
You tell us, "OklahomaAlum23"...

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve never said it was done or he was coming for sure. I’m the 50-50 guy. Imo he’s Blake Griffin

Advertisement
Come on! Mario isn’t coming here! Mario has automatic bonuses and extensions at Oregon. There’s NO QUESTION about Phil Knight’s support for the program’s objective of Playoff Football.
Phil is old once he's gone so are the $$$$

Advertisement
we're not going to get an answer on who the coach is for another two months + so no point in getting worked up about it on day one
Nonsense! Where’s the fun in that?? I say we spend the next 2 months incessantly starting threads about why not only is X coach the only right choice but that he also wipes his *** with Y coach while rubbing his nuts all over Z coach’s face. Meanwhile we will implicitly demand mods don’t merge our glorious thread with the 50 other threads of the same topic. It’s the only way.

Multiple 10 win seasons at FAU. About to have a 10 win season in the STACKED SEC West. Offensive genius, just smacked AM. Cristobal has lost to several lesser opponents in the PAC 12, that's a trait thats very hard to overlook given our last 20 years, losing to UVA GT UNC n Duke when we are massively better talent wise.
Mario has a 10 wins season. Beat Ohio State, Won the PAC -12 twice, Rose bowl win
Has recruited better than Lane also. 4-1 against top ten teams. Has had coordinators become head coaches which is the best trait for HC. Also has a chance to get Oregon in the CFB. Everyone coach lose to lesser opponents including Nick Sabin.

Mario has his flaws but on paper. Mario is better the coach.

With that being said, Lane would be easier transition with the roster we have now.

Mario has a 10 wins season. Beat Ohio State, Won the PAC -12 twice, Rose bowl win
Has recruited better than Lane also. 4-1 against top ten teams. Has had coordinators become head coaches which is the best trait for HC. Also has a chance to get Oregon in the CFB. Everyone coach lose to lesser opponents including Nick Sabin.

Mario has his flaws but on paper. Mario is better the coach.

With that being said, Lane would be easier transition with the roster we have now.
Lol ok give me Kiffin. Pac 12 is a joke and has been for awhile, plus having an ALL PRO QB and not making the playoffs is sus.

I'll take the offensive genius in today's game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back