2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T

Advertisement

As of today, there aren't any 247Sports Crystal Ball predictions on his profile. There is a strong sense he will end up in-state. However, these visits will play an extremely impactful role in his final decision.

As a junior, Hanks racked up 38 tackles, six interceptions, three that were returned for a touchdown, and also blocked three field goals.

Tom's Take: I think Miami and Georgia are doing the best job right now. I think the Hurricanes getting the final official visit is key and my gut says they get it done, but with Travaris Robinson and Donte Williams running the secondary in Athens, you can't count out the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

1713125895975.png

Advertisement
Isn't this kid a Gator legacy? Not going to pay too much attention to his recruitment. I suspect he's just playing the game to up his NIL from Gainesville.
UF would have to seriously overpay recruits to go there right now. Even their own fanbase are expecting a 4-5 win season. And like many posters have said, if your a CB recruit worth anything at all and look at our CB depth chart and dont see an immediate opportunity for playing time in 2025..then you didnt want to really come here anyway.

UF would have to seriously overpay recruits to go there right now. Even their own fanbase are expecting a 4-5 win season. And like many posters have said, if your a CB recruit worth anything at all and look at our CB depth chart and dont see an immediate opportunity for playing time in 2025..then you didnt want to really come here anyway.
Facts. At some point you say to yourself why wouldn't a high level recruit not wanna come here and essentially be a number two or three CB day 1 with all other things being equal.

Advertisement
He's a legacy but he's been very pro Miami since last year which boded well for us and has carried into this year
The legacy **** played out with todays generation. Most of these young kids dont care for tradition. It’s a different era.

What can you do for me? How can you get me to the league? How much will I make if I sign?

Legacy only matters if all else is equal, and that’s IF your family member is also on good terms with current staff. Lots of moving parts

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's several Canes legacies that didn't come to Miami & most of the ones who did, didn't pan out.

Unless his pops just flat out forbids him from signing with Miami (which I don't believe he will), we should be in the driver's seat for Big Bank Hanks.

There's several Canes legacies that didn't come to Miami & most of the ones who did, didn't pan out.

Unless his pops just flat out forbids him from signing with Miami (which I don't believe he will), we should be in the driver's seat for Big Bank Hanks.
Hopefully big bank will take little bank to signed here lol

The legacy **** played out with todays generation. Most of these young kids dont care for tradition. It’s a different era.

What can you do for me? How can you get me to the league? How much will I make if I sign?

Legacy only matters if all else is equal, and that’s IF your family member is also on good terms with current staff. Lots of moving parts
And with all this money out here..u cant take care of your family with legacy

Advertisement
Back