2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T

Advertisement
Gator Legacy (Barf alert)

Although he is a Florida legacy, Hanks is not ready to dish out a front runner in his recruitment. He still has nearly three years of high school left as well; however, there is no doubt the Gators will be under heavy consideration until the very end.
“I don’t really have a dream offer, but I have a couple of schools I like. Two of them I have already, but this offer meant everything to me because my dad went there and my oldest sister graduated from there too, so this means everything. I would love to play for the Gators in the next couple of years!” Hanks said.

Mario and crew have been on him for a minute though, they're not going down w/o a fight and there's time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CB is the one position on defense that being Slim was never a limiting factor. My guess is most of the posters on here are too young to remember Kelly Jennings. Guy was maybe 170 graduating college LOL. Wallace doesn't need to be more than that to cover slot. Where did Tecory weigh in at?
Couch was about 150 when he showed up so you're absolutely correct. Hanks would show up here about 170 and we'd have him at 180 by the time year 1 started.

Advertisement
CB is the one position on defense that being Slim was never a limiting factor. My guess is most of the posters on here are too young to remember Kelly Jennings. Guy was maybe 170 graduating college LOL. Wallace doesn't need to be more than that to cover slot. Where did Tecory weigh in at?
He weighed 178 and ran a 4.44 at the NFL combine. Kid was really good too.

Advertisement
Back