Al Golden is a young Nick Saban, recruiting expert says

And to imagine some hated this hire of Alfred James Golden after that egomaniac Jon Gruden ****-teased UM( luckiest thing ever to happen to this program).

We're lucky to have this guy. He'll be successful wherever he goes, IMO. Maybe Im just a blind homer, but I think he's our best CEO since Jimmy Johnson(but with perhaps better sense to know where he's happy)

It will be a sad day for me when he decides to leave this program for another opportunity. I just hope it's after a few 'chips

9n60E.gif

Funniest **** ive read in awhile

Advertisement
Pretty much every poster who wasn't on the Golden train, like Nites, got the band hammer. Now our mods are too proud to admit they were wrong and un-band them.[/QUOTE]

If RidLer was so smart he'd know that the word is "banned", not 'band'.

Advertisement
You don't find football guys with his level of polish. The guys with his polish don't know a lick about football most of the time and a lot of the guys who know football up, right, left, and down, are bumpkins or bumbling fools.

He also actually gives a **** about the kids he's coaching and they love him.

Ouch

As much I would like to say yes, Mullen is working with a HUGE budget and assistants are getting paid big. SEC money has gone through the roof. He has the complete commitment of his alumni, boards, and others. That's just not the case here. Also, Mullen has only has one great win (Alabama), the rest were good wins but nothing spectacular.

I think that it is a lot more than coaching why were are under-performing. Golden and Doritos get all the blame, but we need to start turning the heat up on others as well.

**** outta here with that. Mississippi State is not spending **** compared to others in their conference.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/64053/alabama-tops-sec-in-revenue

Can't find it but I would bet Miami is spending something close to them if not more.

Advertisement
Back