After Watching FSU -v- Louisville last night...

I think FSU is ripe for an upset. I also think UM has the athletes to do it. We are literally a set of ********s on mark doritaay from beating FSU this season. If we can just get dorito to let our kids play defense against FSU the way they did against Duke, I think UM wins in a shoot out at home.

This game could be 41 - 38 UM.

FSU's defense is sub par. We can score on them at will if we bring our A game.

Thoughts??

What part of that second half made you think they're ripe for an upset? Particularly by Captain I Don't Beat Ranked Teams (aka Golden)? The talent may be almost there for an upset, but don't get your hopes up.

Great question. And by your second sentence I can tell that you too see things clearly. We're "almost there" talent wise as you put it. Agreed. FSU is getting more and more complacent each week. As long as they can keep coming back in the fourth quarter they will continue to get complacent. At some point the hope is that they will run into a team that is talented enough to stave off their second half output. UM is talented enough to win this at home, if everything goes our way (and we can surgically implant a set of balls into mark dorito's ******. (any cosmetic surgeons on this board looking to do some pro-bono work??? :) )

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back