After Watching FSU -v- Louisville last night...

not happening...b/c we don't have the gameday coach to do so.

Tough to argue to the contrary. Golden has been known to nut up against good teams. That said, this year's FSU team is very beatable and UM has enough horses to do it.

Will they? Again, I think we are a set of balls on our defensive play caller(s) away from it happening. Anyone know if there is a cosmetic surgery process on the market that will allow us to have ********s surgically implanted into golden and dorito?? :)

first off, giving love to you from the 707, my guy. second, back to the issue at hand, imma be honest w/ you....we could've beat FSU last year if we had a ball coach that knows how to make 2nd half adjustments. we had FSU on the ropes last year and we folded in the 2nd half. we can say what we want to say about Dumbo Fisher, but the man makes adjustments after half-time and that's why they are undefeated. FSU has talent, sure...but we are not light years away from them like Golden and the "Cloud Theorist" would like for us to believe to justify the sub-par performance of this coaching staff. FSU is definitely not untouchable...but we don't have the guy that can put the dent in their armour.

I don't get it. Some fans claim:
1. we don't have the talent to match with FSU.
2. we can't recruit like them
3. we don't develop like them
4. our coaches suck
5. our scheme sucks

But yet we think we should have beaten them last year! When they had a much better team? If we don't it's all the coaches fault.

I think FSU has more depth and overall talent than us but I don't think their coaches are anything special. They've been winning a lot of close games that should not be even close on paper. Without Winston they would still be a 2-3 loss team that they were before he started. I think our players can match up with them and win at home. I love college football because anything can happened, that is what gives me hope and entertainment. We've lost some games that we should have won but we've also won a few games that a lot of people did not expect us to win, that is why I get excited for these rivalry games regardless of the rankings.

tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

Advertisement
Doritos ***** *** better go into this with the mindset of we have nothing to lose and call a ton of blitzes and make something happen. Not even worried about the offense, think the put up at least 27 (please god)

This fsu team is beatable for sure. Unfortunately, that **** winston seems to find the plays when they need them, or other teams let them off the hook.

I would love to beat them, but I don't see us doing so without a complete change in character. We'll probably coach scared and play slow... either thinking too much or afraid to make a mistake.

is everyone forgetting that we could very possibly lose tomorrow?

Im not seeing it. UNC is a very bad team. We'll hang 50+ on them. Im looking for a HUGE offensive output tomorrow.

That said, the UNC game is immaterial to our ability to beat FSU in two weeks.

I agree that F$U is beatable, but I disagree that the UNC game is immaterial to us doing that. Lose to UNC, and F$U blows us out by 30+. Dominate UNC like we did VT, and we have a Buster Douglas chance at landing that one big punch. Not likely, but it wasn't likely that Buster landed that punch either.

I think FSU is ripe for an upset. I also think UM has the athletes to do it. We are literally a set of ********s on mark dorito away from beating FSU this season. If we can just get dorito to let our kids play defense against FSU the way they did against Duke, I think UM wins in a shoot out at home.

This game could be 41 - 38 UM.

FSU's defense is sub par. We can score on them at will if we bring our A game.

Thoughts??

I hear ya, only problem I have is if Flowers is done for the season. If Flowers is back, and this staff allow the players to play football, we win. This passive, YMCA style our coach plays is sickening and boring!

Advertisement

Im not seeing it. UNC is a very bad team. We'll hang 50+ on them. Im looking for a HUGE offensive output tomorrow.

I agree that F$U is beatable, but I disagree that the UNC game is immaterial to us doing that. Lose to UNC, and F$U blows us out by 30+. Dominate UNC like we did VT, and we have a Buster Douglas chance at landing that one big punch. Not likely, but it wasn't likely that Buster landed that punch either.

Agreed. Lose to UNC and the balance of the season unravels. MAYBE we beat Pitt to get bowl eligible.

I think FSU is ripe for an upset. I also think UM has the athletes to do it. We are literally a set of ********s on mark doritaay from beating FSU this season. If we can just get dorito to let our kids play defense against FSU the way they did against Duke, I think UM wins in a shoot out at home.

Thoughts??

What part of that second half made you think they're ripe for an upset? Particularly by Captain I Don't Beat Ranked Teams (aka Golden)? The talent may be almost there for an upset, but don't get your hopes up.

Only way this is happening is that Winston's ankle is more than a sprang and or UVA bangs him up even more. Miami must match physical intensity against FSU!

Only way this is happening is that Winston's ankle is more than a sprang and or UVA bangs him up even more. Miami must match physical intensity against FSU!

Will probably be like 41 - 17. We score a few times. Not sure how we can keep them under 40.

Advertisement
I think FSU is ripe for an upset. I also think UM has the athletes to do it. We are literally a set of ********s on mark dorito away from beating FSU this season. If we can just get dorito to let our kids play defense against FSU the way they did against Duke, I think UM wins in a shoot out at home.

Thoughts??

Yeah, especially if we only have to play the first half...ACC and NCAA will probably not allow that. If we have to play 2 halves - well we are probably screwed. Other chance would be if the entire FSU team and all coaches were suspended...but of course the players would still show up in full gear going Duh????

I think FSU is ripe for an upset. I also think UM has the athletes to do it. We are literally a set of ********s on mark doritaay from beating FSU this season. If we can just get dorito to let our kids play defense against FSU the way they did against Duke, I think UM wins in a shoot out at home.

Thoughts??

What part of that second half made you think they're ripe for an upset? Particularly by Captain I Don't Beat Ranked Teams (aka Golden)? The talent may be almost there for an upset, but don't get your hopes up.

So you're saying that our half time adjustments aren't brilliant? I'm shocked.

Advertisement

that was my point. i think if we beat UNC on a high note and play well, the team will have a lot of confidence coming into FSU. if we lose, it's more likely we fall hard against fsu

We are a couple of dominant DT's short of being on a level playing field. Good news is it looks like we have a stid. QB.

They aren't necessarily winning pretty, but they are just getting the job done right now. They're just ******* winning.

Advertisement
I have no doubt in my mind that we can play with them and even have a lead late, but there's no way the Folden/Dorito prevent defense can hold on to it late in the 4th. Sucks.

we won't stop their offense.
we could stop it if we play the right scheme and don't play bend but don't break to beat Winston you have to blitz him all day everyday and make him throw interceptions. He should of had 6 in the Thursday game instead he only got 3,

Advertisement
Back