***Official Fire Al Golden Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rok

Great Poster
It's become evident that nothing is going to change. That was the worst of his many poor efforts as our HC. He needs to go.

Fire Al Golden

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was in last year, so I'm in again. Not going to happen after this year. I doubt going 4-8 would get him fired since we're still young and one year removed from cloudy weather.

Advertisement
We all knew this needed to happen before this game but last night was the nail in the coffen.
He had a month to game plan vs Louisville for the bowl and an entire offseason to gameplan for a worse version of the same team breaking in a new starting QB, an entire new coaching staff, starting HB out, best offensive player at WR out and not only got blown out both times but also only converted 1 third down lol
Get this clown out of here already.

Says the guy with the "Golden Just Get's It" avatar. This is bizarre, when did he "get it" and when did he "lose it", can he "get it back". Freshman QB on the road could not complete a screen pass to Coley and a special teams blow up ended up losing us the game. I agree Golden is all talk and not much substance but I think if he changes O and D coordinators we can get back on track.

I think Im finally starting to lean towards the darkside. Yesterday was so bad that I almost started laughing hysterically at the lunacy of it all.

As soon as I saw McCord, Armbrister and Kirby covering the slot and out wide from jump, I knew it was the same **** and we were getting it pushed in. What happened to us having 5 starting caliber CB's and supposedly our deepest group....LULZ.

BRING BACK BUTCH!!

Advertisement
LOL at the ppl that donated to that banner

Lets do things the right way this time. Lets all chip in for a banner and #FireGolden

Advertisement
Says the guy with the "Golden Just Get's It" avatar. This is bizarre, when did he "get it" and when did he "lose it", can he "get it back". Freshman QB on the road could not complete a screen pass to Coley and a special teams blow up ended up losing us the game. I agree Golden is all talk and not much substance but I think if he changes O and D coordinators we can get back on track.

Who hired the incompetent coordinators Miami currently has? Who hired the position coaches at OL and DL which underperform every. single. year? Are you sure you want that guy making the new hires?

But we are not even 1 full year out from under the cloud.

Let it play out.

Advertisement
We all know this won't happen unless this season is a complete **** show. We would have to miss out on a bowl game. He has the excuse of Williams getting hurt and using a true freshmen. Plus I think his buyout we couldn't afford, with Randy still being paid (might be wrong here) and then pay another coach.

LOL at the ppl that donated to that banner

Lets do things the right way this time. Lets all chip in for a banner and #FireGolden

This people, only way to let the BoT know the fan base is ****ed!

Says the guy with the "Golden Just Get's It" avatar. This is bizarre, when did he "get it" and when did he "lose it", can he "get it back". Freshman QB on the road could not complete a screen pass to Coley and a special teams blow up ended up losing us the game. I agree Golden is all talk and not much substance but I think if he changes O and D coordinators we can get back on track.[/QUOT

Man, shut the **** up, he hired these ******* coordinators to start with. Miami aint winning **** with his ****** as HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back