Stacy Coley

rok

Great Poster
Let's hear some predictions for the kind of season he'll have.

Mine:

55 rec, 840 yards, 7 TD

Advertisement
Allen Hurns' numbers last year: 62 rec, 1162 yards, 18.7 avg, 6 TDs

I predict Coley will have around the same amount of receptions, but more yards and TDs

I'll go with: 68 rec, 1300 yards, 8 TDs

156 receptions 2314 yards and 22 tds haha I think he goes over 1000 easily so I'll go with 58 receptions 1060 yards 10 tds big play yards I'm thinking

He'll be the first collegiate player to score TD's via reception, run, punt return, kick return, interception, fumble recovery and fumblerooski.

He'll even record a safety for running to the wrong end zone and get a few TD's called back for excessive celebration.

Advertisement
I think he hits for the cycle: TD's via reception, rushing, punt and KO return

Also, around 55-60 catches for close to a grand and a dozen TDs

Advertisement
60+ catches

1200+ yards

12+ receiving TDs

2-3 return TDs

1-2 running touchdowns.

18-19 yard average per catch.

Boom. Realistic too. It's basically doubling his catches from last year. And he will be the go to guy this year.

He had 10 total touchdowns last season. Would say anywhere from 16-20 total touchdowns this season would make sense.

This all depends on how the qb play is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
51 rec, 900 yards, 10 TDs (total)​

Around 4 catches per game? If that happens, **** James(Coley)!!!

Lack of creativity on offense. Unsettled QB situation. Strong RB. Should draw the opponent's best Corner and most attention. So, yeah. Doesn't add up to big stats, in my opinion. Hope he blows the stats out of the water. Would be a good sign for us.

Advertisement
Dont See Coley with 1000 yds or 60 catches. We have too much Talent at that position, everybody gon Eat meaning the qb should spread the ball around pretty evenly.

51 rec, 900 yards, 10 TDs (total)​

Around 4 catches per game? If that happens, **** James(Coley)!!!

Lack of creativity on offense. Unsettled QB situation. Strong RB. Should draw the opponent's best Corner and most attention. So, yeah. Doesn't add up to big stats, in my opinion. Hope he blows the stats out of the water. Would be a good sign for us.

Good point. QB will be key. If they take advantage of Stacy drawing attention by using TE more, then he will get his chances later in games. We never punish defenses for overloading our WRs by pounding the TEs up their rears until they keep the safeties closer in.

There is not another WR on the roster that can compare to this young man. When it is all said and done. Won't be many in all of CFB that will be able to match him.

If Coley doesn't reach 1000 yards this season, I will be shocked. I fully believe this young man will post back to back 1000 yards campaigns over the next 2 years.

Also think guys are low balling him on TD's. Young man posted 9 total a year ago. With 7 of those coming from the pass game. Coley will get better every year and 12 to 14 TD are what i see him doing this year. 5 of his 9 TD are all 60 plus yards and 3 others. Were from 30 plus yards.

People think Dorsett is the big play man, but Coley has already tied him in receiving TD in what action he got last year. 52 less grabs than Dorsett.

#3 is a monster at this **** man.

Advertisement
Back