MLB Perryman - Blue - Young

SLB Figueroa - Armbrister - Owens - McCray

BCB Howard - Elder - Crawford - Lewis

FCB Burns - Gunter - Dortch - Mayes

SS Bush - Carter - Fentress - Gayot

FS Jenkins - Crawford - Hester

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody that's a Crawford fan plz tell me what you have seen to be excited about this kid I always see this guy getting toasted

I have a gut feeling Carter and D. Crawford will win the starting Safety jobs, those kids lay the wood every play.

I don't disagree with what you laid out being reality, but I just feel like if we don't have AQM and McCord on the field at the same time for most downs then we aren't doing something right.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with what you laid out being reality, but I just feel like if we don't have AQM and McCord on the field at the same time for most downs then we aren't doing something right.

I don't disagree but I like the idea of those two pushing each other all season long for playing time. And you'd have to think that when we go nickel those two will be rushing the passer in some form along with Kamalu and Thomas.

I wonder who our 4th best true linebacker will be (not counting the rush/jack spot). Would sure be nice if Grace established himself as a true stud. I'm still completely unsure of what we have in Kirby.

Our secondary depth has come a long way. This group has the potential to be special. Still have concerns about the DL and linebackers outside of Perryman and Figs.

Agreed, we need those 2 to get after the QB.

Advertisement
WDE Pierre - Moten - Hamilton - King

NT Wyche - Heurtelou - Moore - Jenkins

SDE Chickillo - Kamalu - Thomas

JACK AQM - McCord - Harris - Hoilett - Jackson

WLB Kirby - Grace - Smith

Looking at this lineup, if teams pass the ball on us when we're in base defense, we'll have virtually no pass rush.

I always see this guy getting toasted

I've seen him out of place at times but most of the big plays he's given up, he's had tight coverage on the guy.. Not much a defender can do with a perfect throw/catch. I expect a big jump from him this year.

Advertisement
"Lack of talent" and "lack of experience" are no longer acceptable excuses.

Roughly 70% of our projected starters on D are upperclassmen.

TOP 40 DEFENSE OR GTFO!!!

The only thing I disagree with is Wyche starting. it is just going to be hard for him to pick up the defense with so little time. I still see Pierre 40%, Heurtelou 40%, and Wyche 20%. Kinda like Gus Edwards last year as far as playing time. Other than that though, if Burns beats out Gunter I'd feel bad for Gunter but that is far from a bad thing that back ups are beating out starters this year.

WDE Pierre - Moten - Hamilton - King

NT Wyche - Heurtelou - Moore - Jenkins

SDE Chickillo - Kamalu - Thomas

JACK AQM - McCord - Harris - Hoilett - Jackson

WLB Kirby - Grace - Smith

Looking at this lineup, if teams pass the ball on us when we're in base defense, we'll have virtually no pass rush.

Maybe Kamalu starts over Chick.

That would give us AQM and Kamalu on the edges in a base defense.

Advertisement
Back