Deon Cain Question

Advertisement
He told Stampini he wants to bring his mom on a visit to Miami this summer. He seems to be high on Clemson based on his comments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami as long as the season is not a complete bomb.

LOL.

The only way Clemson gets this kid is if they throw stacks at him. The only other school would be fsu. I still say miami.
250.gif

I love our fans.
the one's you are referring to as "our fans" are truly garbage fakes. They never were and never will be Canes. I'm not sure they consider themselves fans of Miami at this point. They are more concerned with attacking those working for our betterment, than those outwardly working against us. It truly is "A Cane thing, they don't understand".
My guess is the greater percentage of this group are trolls, noles, gators and haters.
"Our Fans"
252.gif

Advertisement
Am I the only one confused by this thread? Is TP serious or mocking the bagman excuse?

Am I the only one confused by this thread? Is TP serious or mocking the bagman excuse?

Not mocking anything this time. It will be miami or fsu IMO. I truly beleive he will be a cane on signing day.

Advertisement
Talked to my boy today. canes got a good shot with both Cain and McCloud. I'll be at there 7 on 7 practice next Sat and I'll ask them (not cain and McCloud, they on another team) their opinions about The U and what separates other top programs from the Canes. To me that's the question instead of all this theoretical opinionated stuff about kids you don't know.

If those really are his 5 choices I think him being offered to play QB really changed up his top teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back