Spring 2024 Spring Games (other than the Canes)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s the WR that’s gonna require attention, he’s decent
Oh he’s NFL caliber for sure.

But even the last drive, these guys are getting torched.

Lagway looks pretty natural out there though. Just threw his second TD. Gates torched again out there but he’s depth for them.

Advertisement

Georgia looks a lot scarier than they did last year. D line play is what will determine their success if they can get consistent pressure oof this team may go undefeated.

Both sides of the ball played great in the spring game.

Advertisement
Maybe we can do some things like we did with shockey with lofton . Move him to full back sometimes and force a lb to cover him . I use to like those packages with shockey

Georgia looks a lot scarier than they did last year. D line play is what will determine their success if they can get consistent pressure oof this team may go undefeated.

Both sides of the ball played great in the spring game.

To bad they don’t play fsu first game of the year to smear their bs theory of the playoff bs

Advertisement

Can’t put much stock into spring games but here my 2 cent.

LSU- Offense will take a step back with Nussmeier. I just don’t think he is as talented/playmaker as Daniel. Defense will be better with Baker calling plays. Baker scheme still leaves certain part of the field open. Big plays will kill them.

Florida - Defense is still big but slow, secondary didn’t look good. Offense is picture perfect bro style. Mertz is Mertz… he is a walking INT. Lagway has talent but young. I can see him getting the start spot midway during the season. Stop Florida run game and you beat them.

Tennessee - Offensive scheme is make or break based on the QB and their QBs are talented but extremely young. Nico has all the tools but need the experience. They have weapons everywhere else. Defense is good… nothing special but they will need to carry this team for the first half of the season. They will start slow but can see them being really good by the second half of the season.

Alabama - They will be good again. They will still be physical and lean on the run game but DeBoer will make the passing game easier for Milroe, so I see the offense being a lot better. I don’t know about the defense just because there have the be a drop off losing Saban. It will still be great just because of talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back