Spring 2023 Spring Games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I was Napier I'd have someone on the phone ASAP trying to get Gevani McCoy or Michael Hiers...

Because UF's QB situation is baaaaaadddd...
Like FSU 2020 bad lol
Why didn’t they call simms before he went to nebraska? Was there a past connection to the dudes he brought in?

Why didn’t they call simms before he went to nebraska? Was there a past connection to the dudes he brought in?
Sims is horrendous, he would've been a Bad take too...

And no, Mertz & Miller had no prior relationship with their staff. They just have Billy, Rob Sale & Ryan O'Hara as their Offensive brain-trust & without the style of QB that he always used at ULL they're fcked.

Plus Rob Sale is an ultra conservative OL Coach, who had history with Napier from their time together at Louisiana. He made him his OC in title only, but will continue to call plays.

So now they have 2 B1G QB's who are the exact opposite of the type that fits his system lol

Complete mismanagement on his part lol

Advertisement
Sims is horrendous, he would've been a Bad take too..

Between now & the end of April there will be a bunch of Spring Games, as fans will get their first look at how their teams are progressing.

Might be the time for harbaugh to get over the hump, its almost now or never. Playoffs b2b years, uga bama osu new qbs new ocs(besides osu). I feel like bama is in a mini rebuild year new qb new oc/dc their trenches hasn’t been the same since 2020, osu will have a new qb uga too but both of those teams are still crazy talented all around especially uga.

If michigan don’t make the natty its a failure imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back