Official 2023-24 Season

Xavier unfortunately did not beat uconn. As much as I want that to happen.. It did not. Uconn will be the number 1 team in all of men's basketball. Oh joy.
Watched UConn the second or third week of the season vs Gonzaga and it seemed pretty clear they are on another level. Even when they weren’t playing all that well.

Advertisement
Watched UConn the second or third week of the season vs Gonzaga and it seemed pretty clear they are on another level. Even when they weren’t playing all that well.
UCONN, Kansas, Kentucky & Houston look like the 4 best teams in the country in the first half of the season.

Memphis & Auburn are in the 2nd group of teams that look like they're primed for deep tourney runs.

UCONN, Kansas, Kentucky & Houston look like the 4 best teams in the country in the first half of the season.

Memphis & Auburn are in the 2nd group of teams that look like they're primed for deep tourney runs.
Houston did look great until this past week, losing both their games to teams they're better than. College basketball is full of upsets which makes it awesome. I hate that uconn is number 1 (I live in CT but have always disliked Uconn) but gotta hand it to them.. They're very good even after losing some great players.

Advertisement
Caputo is the real deal. We’ll be lucky to get him back here after L retires. The guy is extremely smart and knows how to build a program.
I didn't fully appreciate him when he was here. Seeing him close up here in the DC area what he's done with a moribund GW program, I have a totally diff viewpoint.

I didn't fully appreciate him when he was here. Seeing him close up here in the DC area what he's done with a moribund GW program, I have a totally diff viewpoint.
Coach L gets the credit, as he should because he is the captain of the ship, but Caputo was a TREMENDOUS asset to the program. I love to see the success he is having up there, but it’s not a surprise at all for those who knew him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back