2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out the LSU board. They’ve got like 5 DT options. Hopefully that helps us out here.

Advertisement
Let's look at how Barrow played verses a common opponent for Miami and Michigan St

Go Canes

Cross-posting cause CIS has stupid takes...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 12.41.12 PM.png

Let's look at how Barrow played verses a common opponent for Miami and Michigan St

Go Canes

People in this forum were wondering why Rutgers smashed us in the run game. Well their RB is no joke. He destroyed OSU and he Destroyed Michigan St. averaging 6.1 YPC against both of those teams.

RUTGERS
RUSHING No. Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg
Kyle Monangai 24 149 1 148 1 21 6.2

Advertisement
whats cormani ranked?

Those don’t mean ish, mainly due to star rating in HS. Harmon was the highest graded DL on that team across multiple platforms.
This is current ranking for portal dudes regardless of ranking in hs. I’m sure Cormani is high on rep alone to your point. This was about competing the two mich st guys

Last edited:
He’s heading to mizzou for a visit till Friday then he’s at mich state for the weekend (he’s graduating) the plan is to visit miami Monday- Wednesday and could potentially visit Texas after that. Gaby said barrow doesn’t want to drag it out if he finds a good fit he thinks he could shut it down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not buying it. I'm pretty sure, under their Napoleonic Code, they're allowed to pilfer from any library or children's hospital in order to benefit LSU athletics.
Yeah he said he didn't understand it either given that they take from the children's hospital but I was asking him about barrow and that's when he quipped they had no shot....who knows

Yeah he said he didn't understand it either given that they take from the children's hospital but I was asking him about barrow and that's when he quipped they had no shot....who knows
word earlier in the week was they already paid Barrow....hes bagged up an tampered with dare i say he is an lsu lean that all the visits maybe a formality unless the teams offer more

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back