2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My brother it was a joke about how many illegitimate kids he has 😂

The post was about taking people out to dinner to “close the deal”

Chances are something I post is 99% fuccin related

(Though yes the board is schizo as ****)

degrassi-bipolar.gif

Advertisement
Gaby just spoke to him,

Told him that he learned a lot about Miami and how he can be developed here. Says he is considering one more visit but he can shut it down as well. Last visit if he takes it is FSU

Commitment happening by Sunday. LSU, MIssouri and Miami in the mix.

Reading this I think we are the highest offer but he wants a bit more out of us so he doesnt visit FSU. Don't know why we would pay him not to visit when we know FSU isnt going to match our offer.

Last edited:
Gaby just spoke to him,

Told him that he learned a lot about Miami and how he can be developed here. Says he is considering one more visit but he can shut it down as well. Last visit if he takes it is FSU

Commitment happening by Sunday. LSU, MIssouri and Miami in the mix.
I'd feel a lot better being the last visit. Not so much if he visits there.

Advertisement
Going 0/2 here would be unacceptable.

Shoe in for playing time, money shouldn’t be an issue…get it done. We still need a big body after Barrow, but if we can’t even get this guy to replace JHH…that’s no bueno for our DT situation.

Teams will hold the ball and go on 6-8 min drives to keep our offense off the field and ram it down our throats.

Shoe in for playing time, money shouldn’t be an issue…get it done. We still need a big body after Barrow, but if we can’t even get this guy to replace JHH…that’s no bueno for our DT situation.

Teams will hold the ball and go on 6-8 min drives to keep our offense off the field and ram it down our throats.

I agree 0-2 is a failure.

But the 2nd item is not a lock…Teams can commit to stop the run without an ideal DT situation…And who knows…Moten, Horten could end up being strengths against the run, too early to write them off.

Hey! Take it easy (BIG PAUSE) No one is “ramming” anything down anyone’s throat here! We’re all men! Hey yo Scott!
Scott Hall Sport GIF by WWE
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the **** button next time

Advertisement

But the 2nd item is not a lock…Teams can commit to stop the run without an ideal DT situation…And who knows…Moten, Horten could end up being strengths against the run, too early to write them off.
The bolder part could be true. The freshmen could also end up being good DTs.

But this is not a year to take a chance on potential or question marks. We need multiple bodies on the inside that can be relied on. Right now our only guy is Clark, and maybe Cook…and if we’re still pursuing 2 DTs that aggressively…what does that say about the room given we already added 2 in the winter?

The coaches are basically telling you.

Advertisement
Odds are this guy wasn't going to commit on the visit since he visited multiple schools. Pretty sure between all the guys that committed this weekend, only Martinez took multiple visits and that one was clearly done before he started his visits. Seems to be mixed info on whether Brown actually visited TAMU or not, but that one seemed done beforehand, too.

The big body run stuffer comments are too simple and it’s been happening here for 2-3 years. Guidry has never been reliant on some massive run stuffer in the middle to stop the run.

What the room needs is some ******* talent though that’s for sure. If you can get both that’s 🤌🏼

Well said…Agree 100%
Everyone needs a talented run stuffing DT and it’s one of those areas where we have been unable to beat the SEC for about 20 years now. Fingers crossed we might do something crazy enough to change that this year but this suck tax is heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back