OL Takaylen Muex commits to Miami

View as article
Yeah, I think @RVACane is probably using hyperbole for effect when he says "big red flag". I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I suspect he's just pointing out those evals are misses and blind faith (in any eval) is unwise.
But then conveniently does not mention Lee and Cohen.

Again, I go back to the one thing Bo Schembechler said correctly about offensive linemen recruiting for every 3, 1 will start, 1 will be no more than a back up, and 1 will never step on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But then conveniently does not mention Lee and Cohen.

Again, I go back to the one thing Bo Schembechler said correctly about offensive linemen recruiting for every 3, 1 will start, 1 will be no more than a back up, and 1 will never step on the field.
Lee and Cohen were known starters and considered very good players but that isn’t even the point. They had Denis and Sagapolu at Oregon, watched them there and still brought them here. As I said, it “should be a red flag that they’re not infalible” and people can question their takes if they want. Once again for the people in the back:

IMG_6288.jpeg

This has nothing to do with my question. I was looking for perspective.
Your question came off rhetorically to me. You weren't really interested in his answer. The overall 2 deep has improved significantly under this staff. We will see how that translates on the field this fall.

Lee and Cohen were known starters and considered very good players but that isn’t even the point. They had Denis and Sagapolu at Oregon, watched them there and still brought them here. As I said, it “should be a red flag that they’re not infalible” and people can question their takes if they want. Once again for the people in the back:

View attachment 289803
And they considered them better than what they had on the roster when they arrived in January 2022. Is that really much of a debate? The room was pretty mediocre. Jonathan was recovering and he got hurt yet again. Logan got passed.

Again I go back to the 1 in 3 for offensive lineman rule.

Are you implying the room has not significantly improved?

Or are you tossing a hand grenade into the tent for effect?

Advertisement
And they considered them better than what they had on the roster when they arrived in January 2022. Is that really much of a debate? The room was pretty mediocre. Jonathan was recovering and he got hurt yet again. Logan got passed.

Again I go back to the 1 in 3 for offensive lineman rule.

Are you implying the room has not significantly improved?

Or are you tossing a hand grenade into the tent for effect?
Wtf are you talking about throwing a grenade?

They brought two lineman here from their previous stop who sucked. It’s not that complicated.

Lincoln Riley brought Caleb Williams from Oklahoma to USC.

Deion Sanders brought Travis Hunter from Jackson State to Colorado.

Mario brought Denis and Sagapolu from Oregon to Miami.

And went with Parrish over Trey Benson while we’re on it.

Wtf are you talking about throwing a grenade?

They brought two lineman here from their previous stop who sucked. It’s not that complicated.
So what? You are acting like you had an epiphany. You are going to miss on linemen. 1 in 3 rule. Jonathan has been hurt his entire career, but did get a handful of starts in 2022. Logan was not good. He was better than what they had on the roster in 2022 and he played. He got passed through recruiting and acquisition in the portal.

So what? You are acting like you had an epiphany. You are going to miss on linemen. 1 in 3 rule. Jonathan has been hurt his entire career, but did get a handful of starts in 2022. Logan was not good. He was better than what they had on the roster in 2022 and he played. He got passed through recruiting and acquisition in the portal.
My whole point is that they’re not infalible and beyond question and the St. CoRchibal worshippers can’t stomach it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you actually push me to a point where there’s a small bright side if we fail this season. Y’all are gonna be out of excuses. That’s all I’ll have to look forward to in CFB if this season sucks… the CoRchibalists receding back into their flower beds or being raked and dragged like weeds.

Mario and Mirabal are the best OL coaches in America.

Whatever you think of Mario, consider this…Al Golden got a job coaching linebackers for the Lions. Say the worst case scenario happens here for Mario here and forgets to take a knee or something and he gets fired. Ok even if that happened, I ******* guarantee you Mario would at a minimum still get hired as the OL coach for some NFL team.

He was the best OL coach Nick Saban ever had. So if he knows nothing else, he knows the offensive line.

He can also recruit. He gets whoever he wants. We’ve seen this, we know this.

So if arguably the greatest offensive line coach in America who is also arguably the most successful recruiter in America takes this kid in May when he could recruit anyone he wants….do you really want to question the take because Ferman and Andrew Ivins only give this small school kid 3 stars?

Use your ******* heads. If Mario knows nothing else, he **** sure knows OL. And you know Mario doesn’t settle for recruits, he goes after and usually gets whoever the **** he wants.

I’ll celebrate any OL Mario wants, end of story
Jeff Stoutland says hi…

Advertisement
Back