Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

Old ball coach calls us out. F the Gators while I'm at it.
Putting a salary cap is stupid when there is no enforcement (of the SEC teams) of under the table money.

Yea, I'm sure any SEC fan would love an NIL salary cap. What a way to give them all the power again.

Dabo is likely way out of step, but credit to him for doing is own thing. Maybe there is something to recruiting players to a system, trusting evaluations, developing them & paying them to stay. Will be fun seeing this play out.

Dabo is likely way out of step, but credit to him for doing is own thing. Maybe there is something to recruiting players to a system, trusting evaluations, developing them & paying them to stay. Will be fun seeing this play out.
Bold strategy Cotton lol

Putting a salary cap is stupid when there is no enforcement (of the SEC teams) of under the table money.

Yea, I'm sure any SEC fan would love an NIL salary cap. What a way to give them all the power again.
I was going to post the same thing!!
All they want is that under the table bag game back HOWEVER they can do it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prob change again

New Girl Schmidt GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Clemson boosters can't keep up under the new NIL system? Bags cost less.
This is exactly it. Its not that Dabo refuses to use the portal of pride or ignorance. Its that Clemson does not have the money.

Their under the table offers looked good back when risk was still involved and everyone had to avoid a paper trail. Now that players and agents and boosters and (let's be honest) schools can openly discuss numbers, players are finding out that Clemson's money is way below where it needs to be.

Advertisement
Back