Gaby mock class

Advertisement
No Cortez Mills ? Yeah I'll trust the sources here on CIS Gaby seems off a bit considering his 50% hit rate last cycle.

That OL needs a few hail mary's.
Hoping it’s to keep the smoke down on a potential Solomon flip and any others we might be working across the board position wise

Gaby is fed enough info to keep the fan base hyped but has a muzzle about letting too much loose info to be released even if he knows it for a fact

Outside of Seseau and Manning, not super high on that OL class but I'm not worried about as long as the transfer portal is here.

That DB and LB class would be ELITE.

Love the edge guys and really like Epenesa and Adirika as bigger bodied guys. Really hope we can add a big time interior guy like Elijah Griffin, Malik Autry, Nate Marshall, or Myron Charles. I know it's been said Mario has no plans to stop recruiting Marshall as well and I'd love to add him. Think he'd be a stud here.
FIFY.

And the fact that Charles remains in the class.
Charles is committed to Miami but continues to look around. UCF appears to be a program he's strongly considering at this stage of the process. To me, it's still up in the air as to whether Charles ends up in Miami's class or not, but I'm keeping him in the Mock Class for now.

Advertisement
The wide receiver room is tough to stack. I think Miami has their work cut out for them when it comes to local pass catcher Cortez Mills with Clemson believed to be a school well positioned.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Advertisement
Mock class 5/15:

QB: Nickel
RB: Mills-Knight, Pringle
WR: Dallas Wilson, Waden Charles, Tyler Williams
TE: Schott, Luka Gilbert
OL: IOL Takaylen Muex, IOL Seuseu Alofaituli , OL Jaden Wilkerson, OL Demetri Manning
DL: Boucard, Jacquez Carter, Adirika, Epenesa
Edge: Zion Grady, Tylon Lee
LB: Melendez, Eric Winters, Gavin Nix
CB: Pickett, Hanks Ewald
Hybrid: Amari Wallace , Purcell
S: Bryce Fitzgerald

The class score would come out to 290.18, and that's not including the fact that four players (Mills-Knight, Muex, Wilkerson, and Purcell) have yet to be rated.

The most interesting for me is the omission of Cortez Mills.
That's a good haul, we just need another ready made big time guy on the o-line to pair with SJ, and add Mills to the WR core

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does what ward does this year have any true relevance as he gone next year and who knows what the QB situation will be.

Another playoff caliber class. Three back to back classes like this puts us in the same league as teams like Georgia, Bama, Taint and TX.

Mock class 5/15:

QB: Nickel
RB: Mills-Knight, Pringle
WR: Dallas Wilson, Waden Charles, Tyler Williams
TE: Schott, Luka Gilbert
OL: IOL Takaylen Muex, IOL Seuseu Alofaituli , OL Jaden Wilkerson, OL Demetri Manning
DL: Boucard, Jacquez Carter, Adirika, Epenesa
Edge: Zion Grady, Tylon Lee
LB: Melendez, Eric Winters, Gavin Nix
CB: Pickett, Hanks Ewald
Hybrid: Amari Wallace , Purcell
S: Bryce Fitzgerald

The class score would come out to 290.18, and that's not including the fact that four players (Mills-Knight, Muex, Wilkerson, and Purcell) have yet to be rated.

The most interesting for me is the omission of Cortez Mills.
And Solomon Thomas.

Advertisement
Back