Gaby mock class

True. I forgot about Williams. Just keep stacking arms. Let the cream rise.
I saw alot from a true freshman against Clemson and FSU! Had he not gotten hurt I think the FSU game would have been interesting. I’m not saying Williams is insanely talented, but he seems smart poised and competitive.

Advertisement
Excellent point. Other than pounding prison a z z … I can’t think of a single legitimate use for that nastiness.
No Way Reaction GIF

@Confidence1000

Advertisement
Someone needs to go back through the gator jabroni tears thread and find the pencil/notebook paper list of how they would reach the 300 point class and **** near all the names ended up getting crossed through to see what a real mess of a mock class looks like, was the 2023 class maybe?
It was 22 or 23 - probably 23. Tgg he at was the list with the guy with the jacked up thumbs or fingers lol

@TheOriginalCane @TRick72 @JD08 @TakeitinDiaz @CreativeCane @grover

One of you guys must have that list.

Edit: Never mind, it was posted.

Excellent point. Other than pounding prison a z z … I can’t think of a single legitimate use for that nastiness.
From the number of post u have on this board It seems like ur new around here! But we don’t tolerate that kind of talk round here PAL! Jesus Christ what kind of talk is dat!!!!!? U got the right name “Unforgiven” Bc that Porst u made is “UNFORGIVEN”! U should be banned for a PORST LIKE DAT! Let me introduce u to SCOTT!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo FREAK! Hit the ****** BUTTON!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mock class 5/15:

QB: Nickel
RB: Mills-Knight, Pringle
WR: Dallas Wilson, Waden Charles, Tyler Williams
TE: Schott, Luka Gilbert
OL: IOL Takaylen Muex, IOL Seuseu Alofaituli , OL Jaden Wilkerson, OL Demetri Manning
DL: Boucard, Jacquez Carter, Adirika, Epenesa
Edge: Zion Grady, Tylon Lee
LB: Melendez, Eric Winters, Gavin Nix
CB: Pickett, Hanks Ewald
Hybrid: Amari Wallace , Purcell
S: Bryce Fitzgerald

The class score would come out to 290.18, and that's not including the fact that four players (Mills-Knight, Muex, Wilkerson, and Purcell) have yet to be rated.

The most interesting for me is the omission of Cortez Mills.

Last edited:
Mock class 5/15:

OL: IOL Takaylen Muex, IOL Seuseu Alofaituli , OL Jaden Wilkerson, OL Demetri Manning

The class score would come out to 290.18, and that's not including the fact that four players (Mills-Knight, Muex, Wilkerson, and Purcell) have yet to be rated
Would be an awesome class. Wonder what happened with Solomon as it seemed he was a likely flip to UM not he’s a likely flip to UF.

Advertisement
Mock class 5/15:

The class score would come out to 290.18, and that's not including the fact that four players (Mills-Knight, Muex, Wilkerson, and Purcell) have yet to be rated
That OL needs a few hail mary's.

Outside of Seseau and Manning, not super high on that OL class but I'm not worried about as long as Mario and Mirabal are here.

That DB and LB class would be ELITE.

Love the edge guys and really like Epenesa and Adirika as bigger bodied guys. Really hope we can add a big time interior guy like Elijah Griffin, Malik Autry, Nate Marshall, or Myron Charles. I know it's been said Mario has no plans to stop recruiting Marshall as well and I'd love to add him. Think he'd be a stud here.

Advertisement
Back