Any TVHead-case updates in Wis?

Seriously, genius, what did you type into your Google search?

View attachment 289754
This doesn't explain how it happened. There was one play vs UNC where he took a hit near the sideline but I don't remember blood splattering all over the skycam.

If you can find any report of Van Dyke detailing exactly how he was injured I will delete my account and leave this place forever.

Advertisement
This doesn't explain how it happened. There was one play vs UNC where he took a hit near the sideline but I don't remember blood splattering all over the skycam.

If you can find any report of Van Dyke detailing exactly how he was injured I will delete my account and leave this place forever.
There wasn’t blood because the skin wasn’t broken. It detached from the muscle but was still intact.

There wasn’t blood because the skin wasn’t broken. It detached from the muscle but was still intact.
****...that does sound painful.

Between a new OC, QB coach, injured thumb, injured leg, and whatever was going on upstairs, it's no wonder he was such a mess.

I understand that things didn’t work out for TVD in Miami. I also understand that many feel he did not put in the work necessary to make the team great. He has to own that and live with it as I’m sure he does. There is a piece that falls on the staff for not keeping him accountable and there is a piece that falls on the previous staff for not having another guy in the room who steps up and pushes him.

All of this makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense to me is people ****ting on the kid after he is gone. He didn’t get arrested, or cause embarrassment to the school. He didn’t transfer to a hated rival, he just left. And people were happy to see him go. And we got a much better qb for this season. Just wish him well and move on. He is a kid. Seemed like a nice kid. Family is really nice people.

Just take the high road and move on. I don’t understand the hatred.

WTF is wrong you, using logic in a porst?!??!

Thank you, sweet Jesus!

You can now delete your account and leave this place forever. Thank you.

He was hit on a play. The type of injury is called a Morel-Lavellee lesion. Do you know what a lesion is? It is like a bruise, an injury to the tissue. Essentially, it is caused by blunt force trauma, most commonly occurring in car accidents. The hit is so hard that it SUBSEQUENTLY (not immediately) causes the skin to separate from the muscle. You are so unwilling to learn anything and you are so simple-minded that you think that this must have involved "blood splatter".

If you had even bothered to read the three reports that I posted (which were the top 3 Google results), you would have seen this all explained. I don't know what else you expect from "how it happened". Tyler was hit during the UNC game. During the game, there was no Morel-Lavellee Lesion diagnosis, his leg was just wrapped up and he endured the pain. After the game, it was diagnosed as a Morel-Lavellee Lesion.

Feel free to delete your account and leave this place forever.

1715960029960.png

Advertisement
Thank you, sweet Jesus!

You can now delete your account and leave this place forever. Thank you.

He was hit on a play. The type of injury is called a Morel-Lavellee lesion. Do you know what a lesion is? It is like a bruise, an injury to the tissue. Essentially, it is caused by blunt force trauma, most commonly occurring in car accidents. The hit is so hard that it SUBSEQUENTLY (not immediately) causes the skin to separate from the muscle. You are so unwilling to learn anything and you are so simple-minded that you think that this must have involved "blood splatter".

If you had even bothered to read the three reports that I posted (which were the top 3 Google results), you would have seen this all explained. I don't know what else you expect from "how it happened". Tyler was hit during the UNC game. During the game, there was no Morel-Lavellee Lesion diagnosis, his leg was just wrapped up and he endured the pain. After the game, it was diagnosed as a Morel-Lavellee Lesion.

Feel free to delete your account and leave this place forever.

View attachment 289775
Oh, he was hit on a play?

If you can't tell me which play, or exactly how it occured (did someone land on him?) then I'm afraid you're stuck with me a while longer.

Oh, he was hit on a play?

If you can't tell me which play, or exactly how it occured (did someone land on him?) then I'm afraid you're stuck with me a while longer.

You've identified the play already. You knew the hit occurred. Video exists. I'm sure there will be ACCN replays this summer, you can watch it then.

You're a little 5-year old that still insists on breast-feeding. You are now trying to change the terms of your offer.

You asked for a report describing the injury, not a Zapruder tape that describes the exact angle of impact.

He was hit. He was tackled. That's EXACTLY HOW HE WAS INJURED.

Delete your account and leave this place forever.

Or else admit that you lied and never intended to honor the (fake) promise that you made.

1715963345886.png

I understand that things didn’t work out for TVD in Miami. I also understand that many feel he did not put in the work necessary to make the team great. He has to own that and live with it as I’m sure he does. There is a piece that falls on the staff for not keeping him accountable and there is a piece that falls on the previous staff for not having another guy in the room who steps up and pushes him.

All of this makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense to me is people ****ting on the kid after he is gone. He didn’t get arrested, or cause embarrassment to the school. He didn’t transfer to a hated rival, he just left. And people were happy to see him go. And we got a much better qb for this season. Just wish him well and move on. He is a kid. Seemed like a nice kid. Family is really nice people.

Just take the high road and move on. I don’t understand the hatred.
I remember my first day on a Canes message board

Advertisement
You've identified the play already. You knew the hit occurred. Video exists. I'm sure there will be ACCN replays this summer, you can watch it then.

You're a little 5-year old that still insists on breast-feeding. You are now trying to change the terms of your offer.

You asked for a report describing the injury, not a Zapruder tape that describes the exact angle of impact.

He was hit. He was tackled. That's EXACTLY HOW HE WAS INJURED.

Delete your account and leave this place forever.

Or else admit that you lied and never intended to honor the (fake) promise that you made.

View attachment 289779
I identified one play where an injury may have occurred, but is anyone sure that's the play in question? I asked for proof of precisely how the injury occurred and you have provided a bunch of squiggly lines and insults. Be gone from me now.

That's a good find.

He also took a hit near the sideline that also could have been how the injury occurred.

I guess we'll never know unless some media member in Madison asks him about it.

We know how it occurred. And it doesn't matter if it was one hit or multiple hits, the Morel-Lavellee Lesion developed AFTER the game. You've never seen a QB take a hit to his arm on one play, and then get his in the same spot on another play, and then he can't continue on?

As has been stated, it's something that got much worse after the game. He played after the hit(s), and the separation of tissue took place later. So, yeah, it's not a video of Joe Theismann's leg breaking in half.

Just admit that you are a big-talking liar. You never intended to leave the site. You were a lazy person who thought it was better to mouth off about your ignorance over the injury, when everyone else on the board knows what happened.

"We'll never know". Yeah, we know. Just because you don't want to admit that all the information was easily Googled. "Good find". Yeah, it was soooo hard to find the video...

Just keep lying and deflecting. Nobody forced you to promise to delete your account, you did that one all by yourself.

We know how it occurred. And it doesn't matter if it was one hit or multiple hits, the Morel-Lavellee Lesion developed AFTER the game.

As has been stated, it's something that got much worse after the game. He played after the hit(s), and the separation of tissue took place later. So, yeah, it's not a video of Joe Theissman's leg breaking in half.

Just admit that you are a big-talking liar. You never intended to leave the site. You were a lazy person who thought it was better to mouth off about your ignorance over the injury, when everyone else on the board knows what happened.

"We'll never know". Yeah, we know. Just because you don't want to admit that all the information was easily Googled. "Good find". Yeah, it was soooo hard to find the video...

Just keep lying and deflecting. Nobody forced you to promise to delete your account, you did that one all by yourself.
I'm still curious about exactly the type of hit it took for that injury to occur, since it seems like it was a pretty freak occurrence. I knew full-well which injury he sustained but am unsure exactly how it happened. Obviously it occured while he was playing football. I know that now, thanks to you and your best friend Google.

Advertisement
28 second mark.

It was actually before that. That hit got his ribs good I'm sure though. But there was a play early in that game that he got hit out of bounds and some kid on UNC stomped his hand with cleats. It was also the play that messed up his leg and took off skin and down into muscle

It was actually before that. That hit got his ribs good I'm sure though. But there was a play early in that game that he got hit out of bounds and some kid on UNC stomped his hand with cleats. It was also the play that messed up his leg and took off skin and down into muscle
If that truly was the play where he was injured then that is some awful luck because it looked pretty benign. Nothing went his way after that aTm game.

If that truly was the play where he was injured then that is some awful luck because it looked pretty benign. Nothing went his way after that aTm game.
Yep it was like a minute or 2 into the game on the sideline. Wasn't even a hit it was just the way he landed I'm pretty sure.

Then the hand thing. He says he got stomped while he was in the pile on their sideline... on what was already injured before A&M

Advertisement
Yep it was like a minute or 2 into the game on the sideline. Wasn't even a hit it was just the way he landed I'm pretty sure.

Then the hand thing. He says he got stomped while he was in the pile on their sideline... on what was already injured before A&M

TVD was hit in his right leg mutliple times throughout the game. The pass play that I've shown is when the blitzer came up the middle and hit him in the right leg. He writhes in pain after the hit.

Again, this dopey porster is acting like it was one play with "blood splatter". The reality is that TVD got hit multiple times and the lesion got much worse after the game.

2:20 mark for when his knee hits the ground hard.

48:00 mark for when two guys fall on his legs as he tries to run for a first down.

50:00 mark. Look at how long it takes TVD to get up. A FULL MINUTE. Has to be assisted by players and coaches.

AND THIS IS THE PLAY THAT ROK IS CALLING "PRETTY BENIGN".

Good lord...

Last edited:
TVD was hit in his right leg mutliple times throughout the game. The pass play that I've shown is when the blitzer came up the middle and hit him in the right leg. He writhes in pain after the hit.

Again, this dopey porster is acting like it was one play with "blood splatter". The reality is that TVD got hit multiple times and the lesion got much worse after the game.
You're changing your story now that @JayCane20 is claiming the injury occurred on the hit out of bounds.

I'm finished with you.

I'm still curious about exactly the type of hit it took for that injury to occur, since it seems like it was a pretty freak occurrence. I knew full-well which injury he sustained but am unsure exactly how it happened. Obviously it occured while he was playing football. I know that now, thanks to you and your best friend Google.

Watch the full-game video. Took TVD a full minute to get up and walking again.

Advertisement
Back