Whooooo Nature Boy Fired Up in G-Ville

Advertisement
Valentine looked rough the last time I saw him and it was a solid 10 years ago… it was like looking at @swflhurricane’s grainy photos but in real time…

I thought I needed glasses, but nope. He looked like ****…
A close friend of mine growing up is a pro wrestler but on a smaller circuit. He actually made RAW once. But anyway I’ve got to hang out with him and guys like Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka etc when they’ve been wayyyy past their primes so I know what you mean

A close friend of mine growing up is a pro wrestler but on a smaller circuit. He actually made RAW once. But anyway I’ve got to hang out with him and guys like Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka etc when they’ve been wayyyy past their primes so I know what you mean
Wrestler lifestyle takes a beating... so many ended up in rough shape...

Snuka and Brett Hart called me out of the kitchen in 1991 at the Orlando Airport Hilton, and asked if I could prepare them something specific (Grouper Dish) which I did. Both were Super friendly and Thankful.

Advertisement
Snuka and Brett Hart called me out of the kitchen in 1991 at the Orlando Airport Hilton, and asked if I could prepare them something specific (Grouper Dish) which I did. Both were Super friendly and Thankful.
I met Brett once when I was a teenager. He came to the gym I went to when they were in town for a show. Was super nice. His fans though…those guys are sketch… @OldhamA

Valentine looked rough the last time I saw him and it was a solid 10 years ago… it was like looking at @swflhurricane’s grainy photos but in real time…

I thought I needed glasses, but nope. He looked like ****…
Even in his prime, Valentine looked like Mrs Fratelli from The Goonies/Throw Momma from the Train

how the **** do you spend 1500 dollars at Piesanos?
1000043061.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flair is a Gator fan and has been going to games for years now. He also has a granddaughter going to UF currently. That said he’s a toxic drunk that makes an *** out of himself wherever he goes. There’s a reason he burns every bridge with fiends / family/ acquaintances . He’s a trash bin of a person.

Btw Piesanos is one of my spots and I’ve never had an issue there with service , timing to get food or the food. This is obviously another Flair being Flair moment.
Bret hart told this story back in the 80s he was so hated by the boys one night flair brought back a couple of women to his hotel room to find that some of the boys had gotten into his room and ****ed all over his sheets.

Advertisement
Growing up in that area, we would see Hogan and Beefcake around at random places all the time. Macho Man, too. X-Pac was around a lot, Undertaker stayed in Tierra Verde for a bit, Big Show bought Tony Little's former house in St. Pete, Luke from the Bushwhackers used to have a wrestling school in the area.
Macho Man was down in Port Charlotte a lot, had a waitress from the Sweet Water Lounge he was sweet on for a year or so.

So, I guess no one wants to talk about the fact that Peisano's is attached to a Holiday Inn....in ******* ****bag Gainesville.

Oh, and, Flair's tweet capitalizing every word with zero punctuation is also being skimmed over. This is why we are losing the war people.

unreal craig bierko GIF

Advertisement
Back