Whooooo Nature Boy Fired Up in G-Ville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flair is a Gator fan and has been going to games for years now. He also has a granddaughter going to UF currently. That said he’s a toxic drunk that makes an *** out of himself wherever he goes. There’s a reason he burns every bridge with fiends / family/ acquaintances . He’s a trash bin of a person.

Btw Piesanos is one of my spots and I’ve never had an issue there with service , timing to get food or the food. This is obviously another Flair being Flair moment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Many pro wrestlers, especially the retired ones, live in Central Florida. I believe Ric Flair moved to Tampa.
a lot of WWE stars are based in tampa and CFL. their training facility is in Orlando so a lot of them kept their residences here. i think cena still lives in tampa too

Flair is a Gator fan and has been going to games for years now. He also has a granddaughter going to UF currently. That said he’s a toxic drunk that makes an *** out of himself wherever he goes. There’s a reason he burns every bridge with fiends / family/ acquaintances . He’s a trash bin of a person.

Btw Piesanos is one of my spots and I’ve beer had an issue there with service , timing to get food or the food. This is obviously another Flair being Flair moment.
they still make those house rolls that they give out?

a lot of WWE stars are based in tampa and CFL. their training facility is in Orlando so a lot of them kept their residences here. i think cena still lives in tampa too
Hogan , Edge, Jericho , Christian , Brutus the Barber are a handful of guys who’s lived in the Tampa / Clearwater area.

Advertisement
Back