DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

Advertisement
of the guys we hope can contribute I got

Joshua Horton
McConathy
Artavius Jones
Lightfoot

as most likely to make an impact.

I think Blount and Scott need timento develop. Blount especially needs a year to 1.5 years of growth ( he reclassified) and Scott needs an adjustment period to P5 level ball as his competition was not nearly as good as FL competition imo.

I’ve seen poster mention Scott’s competition multiple times when saying it’s going to take him a minute to adjust yet everyone seems to be ignoring Jones competition while expecting him to contribute next year.

I’m curious, is that because he plays in FL? Or is it something else? Because his competition is as bad if not worse than Scott’s. I’m high on both of them but I think poster may be setting unrealistic expectations for Jones while ignoring his comp. Personally, I have little to no expectations for either of them this year and will be more than thrilled with any production either of them give us this season.

This video is even better than the one I posted.

This guy is meltind down accusing JT without evidence of playing dirty. You know it's made up to because he says
"Maybe Taylor who knows the inner workings of LSU influenced Barrow OR Barrow just wants to play for Taylor"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems ther LSU is having issues with the even playing field. As a bag school they were ELITE, but NIL has allowed A LOT of schools to catch up and even surpass them.

Personally, I just feel bad for the children. Who knows how many kids they’re going to kill to start outspending everyone again

I’ve seen poster mention Scott’s competition multiple times when saying it’s going to take him a minute to adjust yet everyone seems to be ignoring Jones competition while expecting him to contribute next year.

I’m curious, is that because he plays in FL? Or is it something else? Because his competition is as bad if not worse than Scott’s. I’m high on both of them but I think poster may be setting unrealistic expectations for Jones while ignoring his comp. Personally, I have little to no expectations for either of them this year and will be more than thrilled with any production either of them give us this season.
Good question

Only reason I (and it’s a pure guess) guess that Jones might be more ready is because he’s very physically mature. He appears to have that functional strength kinda like Bain where he can hold up inside even at a young age

But that’s pure speculation haven’t seen how these guys have been holding up in the offseason programs

Advertisement
Good question

Only reason I (and it’s a pure guess) guess that Jones might be more ready is because he’s very physically mature. He appears to have that functional strength kinda like Bain where he can hold up inside even at a young age

But that’s pure speculation haven’t seen how these guys have been holding up in the offseason programs
As scary as it may sound I think he still has a lot of maturing to do physically. He's clearly strong as an ox in the weight room but as he gets older and into a better S&C program with proper nutrition he's going to get that next level grown man strength and its going to be scary.

As for Bain, he was playing a national schedule since he was a freshmen but even then its a huge transition to P4 ball. The OL Jones is facing look like either Cyrus Moss or Logan Sagapulo if he was a foot shorter. Long term it won't make a difference but I think its asking a lot for him to adjust to this level in one summer with no Spring. Then again I wasn't expecting Bain to be our best defensive player last year so hope I'm wrong again.

As scary as it may sound I think he still has a lot of maturing to do physically. He's clearly strong as an ox in the weight room but as he gets older and into a better S&C program with proper nutrition he's going to get that next level grown man strength and its going to be scary.

As for Bain, he was playing a national schedule since he was a freshmen but even then its a huge transition to P4 ball. The OL Jones is facing look like either Cyrus Moss or Logan Sagapulo if he was a foot shorter. Long term it won't make a difference but I think its asking a lot for him to adjust to this level in one summer with no Spring. Then again I wasn't expecting Bain to be our best defensive player last year so hope I'm wrong again.
Even lighter rotational participation for both would be great. And they should both improve a lot even over the course of the season too.

I agree completely. I actually said as much in the thread about him someone mentioned him being potentially maxed out physically I said from what I’ve seen, I would say he’s just getting started

Advertisement
1. What a ******* liar.
2. They have paid for every other position on the field.
3. They have paid for recruits in every other semester.
4. Look at this fake virgin, acting like one of the top SEC teams doesn't pay for recruits.
5. **** Brian Kelly right in the ****hole.
I know they paid quite a bit for CJ Daniels & Jyaire Brown out the Portal.

And if you take a look at their early 2025 class, they're clearly cutting some big checks for that group.

ha ha simpsons GIF

Usa Network GIF by Suits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back