DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I said they need to do a wellness check on the dude. We've had more than a decade of substandard DT play, L$U fans aren't used to this.

How dire is the DT situation at L$U? One of the names Hunt mentioned they should consider was Thomas Gore. He did indicate that he wasn't at the top of the board, but they've got to consider him.
Went digging on the LSU thing as well and watched this video. At 4:45 He said that the collective for LSU offered Keon Coleman, Branden Fiske and Fentrell cypress $100,000 each and that FSU offered them $250,000 each.

IF those are accurate prices holy **** the market has gone bonkers considering the top DT's this time around were 500k to 900 k. The price difference if true is insane from one year to the other

Gotta love you posting stupid **** to create tension.

1715047803907.png

Advertisement
Went digging on the LSU thing as well and watched this video. At 4:45 He said that the collective for LSU offered Keon Coleman, Branden Fiske and Fentrell cypress $100,000 each and that FSU offered them $250,000 each.

IF those are accurate prices holy **** the market has gone bonkers considering the top DT's this time around were 500k to 900 k. The price difference if true is insane from one year to the other

This is a must listen. He's saying that JT used his ties (via Mason) to negative recruit Barrow (i.e. let him know all the dirt behind the scenes with Kelly's program). IDK if there's any truth to this, but if true, it is indeed interesting.

He said they lost Williams due to money but that wasn't the reason we got Barrow. Apparently they upped the offer to Barrow after whiffing on Williams.

I would not call our Safety play 'good' under Kam or Williams. Evidently neither would the NFL.

As much as we saw KK & JW struggle over the years. The NFL still thought both players were good enough to get drafted. When it comes to our DB room and those 2 players. I think a bunch of Cane fans are going to have some, you don’t know what you got till it’s gone blues this season. I hope I’m wrong but I have a sneaky feeling we’re going to miss having those 2 guys back there.

UCLA reset the market when the resigned that dt early this cycle

This is a must listen. He's saying that JT used his ties (via Mason) to negative recruit Barrow (i.e. let him know all the dirt behind the scenes with Kelly's program). IDK if there's any truth to this, but if true, it is indeed interesting.

He said they lost Williams due to money but that wasn't the reason we got Barrow. Apparently they upped the offer to Barrow after whiffing on Williams.
So we fighting dirty 😍

Advertisement

Man I don’t get where that money is coming from. $750,000 for 3 players. Assume Travis was another $500k. $1.25m for 4 players 🤣

Advertisement
Thats a bargain now. We most likely paid more than $750,000 for just Barrow. The difference in money is huge from last year to this one.
How can that possibly be?

I assume then Bain is **** near $1m per year.
Messidor and Alston couldn’t have been cheap they had options. Clark was a steal from NC State. So we have a starting DL of say $2.5m?

I actually think our DLine is going to be pretty good this season.

Guidreaux's scheme creates a ton of pressure by dialing up Blitz from all angles all over the place. Delays, stunts, loops & the whole 9, he generates havoc with the front 7. No, we don't really have that one dominant game changer, but you don't really need one to still have a good pass rush/Run Defense.

But despite some of the losses to the Portal, I think our DL group will be more than serviceable this year.

Good starters. Pray for no injuries especially early b fire young guys have time to adjust to college.

This video is even better than the one I posted.

This guy is meltind down accusing JT without evidence of playing dirty. You know it's made up to because he says
"Maybe Taylor who knows the inner workings of LSU influenced Barrow OR Barrow just wants to play for Taylor"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems ther LSU is having issues with the even playing field. As a bag school they were ELITE, but NIL has allowed A LOT of schools to catch up and even surpass them.

This video is even better than the one I posted.

This guy is meltind down accusing JT without evidence of playing dirty. You know it's made up to because he says
"Maybe Taylor who knows the inner workings of LSU influenced Barrow OR Barrow just wants to play for Taylor"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems ther LSU is having issues with the even playing field. As a bag school they were ELITE, but NIL has allowed A LOT of schools to catch up and even surpass them.
Wait, so their theory is that Mason Taylor talked **** about LSU enough that it could convince Barrow to not go there....but Mason Taylor is still there and not transferring to play for his dad?

Lol.

Advertisement
Back