Zero Dark Thursday UNC vs Miami

161.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
black out makes sense.you're supposed to wear black to funerals
after this game, UNC's season is over

i mean hey, it's Nike that chooses it. not us.

not gonna lie, really good quality stuff though. hoodies are sick and those polos are too nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's gonna be there in orange... This guy!!! Driving up from atlanta and then headed to clemson to watch FSU lose

Great minds think alike. I'm making the trip up to chapel hill because my high school girlfriend is one of the athletic trainer assistants for the UNC football team on the sideline and she got my buddies and I some free tickets near the student section. Then I scored free tickets to the Clemson FSU game via my most recent ex girlfriend who goes to Clemson so I can see them obliterate FSU on my way back to orlando.

Leaving on good terms has its advantages!

I want them to get all glammed up, talking **** then we hittem with the knock out blow

181.gif

Apparently we're not the only ones with stubborn fans

It's not a school color.

I will wear navy blue. If it was good enough for Charlie Justice, it's good enough for me. I won't have to buy something new, since I have plenty of navy in my wardrobe, including polos, long sleeves, and jackets. And it'll look dark enough on TV, even if surrounded by aluminum.

Navy blue = Carolina athletic tradition
Black = silly fad and marketing sellout

I'm mystified that we turned our back on over 100 years of athletic tradition to wear black instead of navy. Could have gotten the same effect and ****** off fewer fans.

I'm in mourning. Will be dressed in black the remainder of the year.

o now you're telling a long-time season ticket holder to stay home if he doesn't like the uniforms. That's helpful. Who needs to get a grip?

Get off your high horse about "true fans." I don't like the black uniforms and have given my reasons. I've never questioned the loyalty to the team of those who disagree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back