Zakhari Franklin WR from UTSA Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Lane Train.

As for that admissions crap, we can admit anyone just like any other school. They just have to pass the NCAA clearinghouse.
That is for high school recruits. Transfers are a different story because their previous schools credits don’t always line up with the new school.

Advertisement
That is for high school recruits. Transfers are a different story because their previous schools credits don’t always line up with the new school.

Even transfers go through the clearinghouse.

You do have a point in that sine credits won't transfer to various schools. Core classes are typically what matter and those generally transfer anywhere.

So there is the rare exception that couldn't make it in, but by and large, if you can get in over there you can get in here.

He’ll get a chance to put up big numbers at an SEC school. It would have been great to get him but I don’t think we were ever really in the running. I definitely don’t buy the admissions story either though. He’s a grad transfer from another FBS school. Not some random JUCO kid who was barely staying eligible.

I really liked this kid and I just randomly looked him up….yikes

1695588587586.png

Advertisement
U mofos whi were smoking Kiffin, need to come out and talk. Most overrated coach out there. Faced the worse Bama team he could get and they covered the spread and Kiffin could only manage 10 points.

Man was here crying for him. Come out!

As for this guy, like i said he didnt do alot v power 5 teams. Wasnt particularly fastor quick, just good hands. Makes sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back