Z’s Prospect Watch: CA QB Jaylen Henderson

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
A 6’3 lefty from Chaminade! School sounds familiar? That’s because my arch nemesis Brad Kayak(also known as Kaaya) went there. Really athletic and a great lefty arm. Has the potential to be bigger and have a bigger arm as he develops. Good at throwing on the run and has escapability. Needs to clean up his mechanics which would lead for more arm strength but it seems to be only mechanical with him. Absolute offer for me. @DMoney if you could alert your contacts...

Last edited:
Advertisement
7E762C0E-D676-4A64-8ED4-7EAD69C569C6.gif

Dude has 16 FBS offers but only 2 P5 offers from Northwestern and Vandy. Ton of offers from high academic schools and the service academies.

Dude has 16 FBS offers but only 2 P5 offers from Northwestern and Vandy. Ton of offers from high academic schools and the service academies.
Who cares? Trey Lance had no offers and he’s going to be the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in next years draft. 247 had this kid as a fringe top 15 Dual threat QB and and the 584th best prospect in the country. If you don’t like this kid then don’t watch football my man. He’s got some talent.

Advertisement
Who cares? Trey Lance had no offers and he’s going to be the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in next years draft. 247 had this kid as a fringe top 15 Dual threat QB and and the 584th best prospect in the country. If you don’t like this kid then don’t watch football my man. He’s got some talent.

Trey Lance also plays for North Dakota State, a team that has produced a few good QBs in the last 10 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back