YouTube Page with great Cane recruit content

anandris

Recruit
It's Called Coach Hayes Football. Guy was a former coach at FIU, huge Canes fan, and goes through recruits' Hudl and gives astute analysis of their games, pros and cons, etc. Plus he's funny as **** and seems like a great dude, highly recommend check him out!! Here are some of his videos below, good way to pass time before the season kicks off, definitely worth a subscribe imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, he’s good. There’s this one site where there are two guys with one of the guys is real fat and sits in a big chair and drones on and on giving personal greetings back and forth with the other guy and take forever to get to the substance. Stopped watching that one because I don’t like falling asleep while I’m waiting.

I like Coach Coop because of his enthusiasm. He seems to live in the middle of nowhere in Tennesseevwheres theirs probably little else to do besides go to church and get drunk. So I give him credit for being so dedicated to the Canes.

then they’res another one where the guy had his larynx removed and uses one of those buzzing devices to speak and I give him props for being a disabled guy supporting the Canes. Forget the name. They had a guest was that DT we recruited. Not the kid from Palmetto. The other one.

i like the site where Cam, who used to be here, is a frequent guest. Forget the name. Forget Cam’s last name. I forget a lot of **** these days.

There’s a Canesinsight show on recruiting, I believe. Forget the names of the guys but it’s pretty good. Not the same guys on this site.

Theirs the comprehensive rundown and reviews of the leading Canes YouTube shows. I’ve given you all you need to know to enjoy Canes video shows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back