You'll idiots tried 2dismiss the gravity o dat ***** machine

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
I knew the end was near when I saw that ***** gauntlet gif. Nothing good can ever come from something like that and now look at where the mindset of our players is. Guey photo shoots.

We are literally the gueyest progrum in the country. SWAG16? LULZ that pipe dream is finished now.

Where are all the slurpers now? Why so quiet now that the truth is out there for the whole world to see? Gorlden is full on giving Miami a Cleveland steamer. He's laughing all the way to the bank while finishing off the destruction of the once mighty empire.

This progrum needs a full on *****.

Clean house from the rooter to the tooter.

Fly the fcukin banner!!

Advertisement
I like how cuckio down voted your post. Let's have his ole lady's ***** machine make an apperance at the next football practice.

I knew the end was near when I saw that ***** gauntlet gif. Nothing good can ever come from something like that and now look at where the mindset of our players is. Guey photo shoots.

We are literally the gueyest progrum in the country. SWAG16? LULZ that pipe dream is finished now.

Where are all the slurpers now? Why so quiet now that the truth is out there for the whole world to see? Gorlden is full on giving Miami a Cleveland steamer. He's laughing all the way to the bank while finishing off the destruction of the once mighty empire.

This progrum needs a full on *****.

Clean house from the rooter to the tooter.

Fly the fcukin banner!!

wait you mean some **** like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjjtWRI0k4g

Advertisement
Maybe it only turned the OL? Even at that, looking like lots of "holding" calls gonna kill drives this yr.

Advertisement
Does anyone know where you can buy a ***** gauntlet?

:asking for a friend:

Check with ol boy @UMFarArcher, he knows where and how much you can get them for. I think he said he got his off a groupon, pm him.

dik72 has nine. Wore out the first eight.

And he's about tore that last one up staring at the photo shoot of our players recently released.

Ask dik72. He gets a bulk discount - and may help you out.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;d2fQXVO1BuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2fQXVO1BuI[/video]
Al Goldens Theme song by ***** Squad.

Advertisement
Back