You know what is really going to fire me up?

Republicane

Spirited but Cordial
When it's all said and done, Golden's stubbornness will have subjected Miami to x years of Dorito. It'll have set the program back even more years than when he took the job. But that's not what has me ****ed off. It's after Golden subjects Miami to YEARS of Dorito, gets fired and takes a ****** HC job at UConn, Rutgers, or some crummy MAC team, you know who his DC won't be? You know who he won't be hiring?

That's right.

Dorito was good enough for us. He was worth killing the program for here. But at Western Michigan? Sorry Mark, I think I'm going to go in a different direction bud.

Advertisement
keep that ****** away from Kent State

Golden would be the worst thing to ever happen at Kent State. THE. WORST. THING. Nothing could have ever happened at Kent State more shocking and terrifying than him coaching there.

Advertisement
Yep, this is their last venture together. No DII program will hire Golden if he wants to bring Dorito.

Oh and Dorito's career as a DC is over. Golden's career as a coach of a major DI program is over.

Advertisement
El Foldo has proven that it doesn't matter who his DC or OC is. He's a fcking loser. When your HC is a loser, your team will be losers. Dorito was the easy scapegoat all these years. This **** heap is all El Foldo's. He's the co-architect of that busted D anyway.

Advertisement
keep that ****** away from Kent State

Golden would be the worst thing to ever happen at Kent State. THE. WORST. THING. Nothing could have ever happened at Kent State more shocking and terrifying than him coaching there.

too bad he wasn't hanging outside of the architecture school in May of 1970

That's pretty sick....reall over the line sick comment.

there are 31 days in the month of may

Advertisement
Back