You cannot play one half of football and expect to win.

TerragonSix

Itsa Me, Mario!
With Appalacian State, Virginia, and now North Carolina, we have looked like absolute garbage on both sides of the football in the first half, only to look better in the second half. That is absolutely unacceptable and the staff should be ashamed of themselves for consistently being unprepared for games.

I've said it before, but I want to reiterate the point; Manny Diaz and Blake James need to pound sand. Good programs win games like this consistently, and to be quite frank, North Carolina isn't any good this year.

I felt really bad for TVD, losing that way, and you could tell that kid was trying as hard as he could to win, but it wasn't enough.

Go Canes.

-Tommy

Advertisement
Exactly. Slow starts are a staple of a Manny Diaz team. Off byes, after 8 months, after no bye, after 4 weeks before a bowl. It doesn’t ******* matter. This is Manny. Fire this incompetent loser now!

It’s the coaching fam!! We just get out schemed the first two quarters because our prep is terrible. Our opponents have a better gameplay on both sides of the ball and it takes us a half to adjust. There is some good talent on this team, but our prep and our discipline are severely lacking.

Advertisement
Terrible game planning. All a team has to do is throw one wrinkle in what they do on offense and defense and these guys get confused. Takes them a whole half of football to adjust and that’s something that happens not often. Embarrassing that they are employed and making over a million a year to be so unprepared and incompetent

Advertisement
Back