You can participate in COLLEGE GAME DAY....WILL YOU?

Are you going to take advantage of “virtually“ participating in College Game Day?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
If any of you CIS degenerates are interested, how about letting us know.

If you are participating, you might want to post a picture of your “virtual” sign in this thread.

Assuming you can get away with a risqué sign, like the famous “pan con pinga, y se acabo el pan” go for it....but I think they might catch an obvious one like that.

I doubt FSU is very enthused for this to be honest.

Here is the link for those willing to participate:

https://www.collegegameday.com/

After you sign up you will see this, it’s kind of like a sweepstakes

B62F8D85-1581-4BE2-8F03-F08B10589A74.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
every sign should reference Dennis Hennigan and biased ACC officiating for years starting with that ***** **** they did to us against UNC in the golden era when that ***** *** kid dropped the td and they counted it anyways.

follow it up with the nonsense against GT in OT last year. Jordan had that 1st down.

every sign should reference Dennis Hennigan and biased ACC officiating for years starting with that ***** **** they did to us against UNC in the golden era when that ***** *** kid dropped the td and they counted it anyways.

follow it up with the nonsense against GT in OT last year. Jordan had that 1st down.

I couldn’t agree more. Just look at what having Baba Yaga did for us, on the sidelines for the Louisville game

Advertisement

Or the roughing the passer in 2007 where Calais didn't even TOUCH the QB. Only way to call what didn't happen is to make it up.

whoever goes needs to take the best GameDay poster of all time.View attachment 131302

Other than the big wins like Notre Dame and Virginia Tech, this is one of my favorite moments from 2017.

It‘s just so south Florida.

There was no doubt we were going to win that game, at least in my mind. I knew once that we had beaten Virginia Tech that that was a guaranteed win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back