Yes Baker Blows/Refs Deepthroated OKST, but Couch...

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
Was bent over a table tonight...no bueno. Continuously beat off the line, man-handled by stoner and their frosh WR who had 1 reception for seven yards entering tonight.

yeah ivy sucked too but I expected better from Couch.

Rumph should be banned from setting foot on campus.

Advertisement
Oh and can’t be overstated: whole defensive staff needs to go. Everyone, and manny needs to become a CEO and give up his gimmicky bullcrap.

I feel like our corners are playing at a disadvantage because they have to keep their back to the QB. Other teams let their corners find the ball in the air.

Can we please poach their WR coach? I’d pay him whatever it takes. I know Likens just got here but it feels like OK St. always produces good receivers.

Advertisement
Rumph should never be allowed to give advice to any kids in high school to not come to the U after he gets canned in a few days.

And we kept trotting out the siuthrudge butter finger kids at wr. They wouldn’t even play street ball in sw Miami in the 70’s dropping balls like that. Just horrendous. But how they have always been. Might be nice kids but they are not football players.

For years people on nere have been saying that Rumph’s recruiting failures would come to roost.

Advertisement
Back