Yearby?

NosniknoT

Sophomore
Pete or anyone do we know for sure yearby is still coming? What's these rumors about him going to USF? A little worried after Powell leaving

Advertisement
Nothing to worry about...Darling confirmed that he will be there tomorrow...so did the head coach From Central Roland Smith....

Advertisement
After what's transpired over the last 2 weeks with Rudolph, Cook, Dixon, Valentine, Powell & Bethel... I won't feel safe till he's enrolled

Hurricanes Football ‏@MiamiHurricanes 1m

From Miami Central to Coral Gables #WelcomeToTheU Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling pic.twitter.com/utqhkXaMkl

Assuming this is confirmation??

Advertisement
After what's transpired over the last 2 weeks with Rudolph, Cook, Dixon, Valentine, Powell & Bethel... I won't feel safe till he's enrolled

How do Rudolph, Cook and Dixon affect your confidence in Yearby? Powell, Valentine and Bethel...Now that's another story, especially Powell for obvious reasons.

Yearby to USF wouldn't even make sense. A 5-star running back that could go to just about any school in the country, makes a last minute flip to a non-contender. Not likely.

Advertisement

How do Rudolph, Cook and Dixon affect your confidence in Yearby? Powell, Valentine and Bethel...Now that's another story, especially Powell for obvious reasons.

its just a 2 week run of having 4 & 5 star talent choose that they would prefer to leave Miami…. And being that its been stated by many commits, "we got a lot of talent coming in this year and i wanna be part of bringing back the U", My concern is that when they see other top talent leaving, they start to second guess their choice.

Advertisement
Back