Yearby visits USF

Advertisement
I got a message from a person who spoke to Lockette yesterday at camp. It's very unlikely he switches, but he is telling USF that they are the only school he is considering besides Miami. They are selling him on the fact he could start from day 1 and break all the school's records.

Ummmm......with all of his talent, what type of line would he be running behind? USF is a dumpster fire at the moment. He'd be crazy to go there anyways.

I believe USF just signed a 5 year TV contract with the LOGO network. News to follow on their schools coming out (of the closet) party.

I got a message from a person who spoke to Lockette yesterday at camp. It's very unlikely he switches, but he is telling USF that they are the only school he is considering besides Miami. They are selling him on the fact he could start from day 1 and break all the school's records.

Breaking records at USF is like being the valedictorian of a special ed class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got a message from a person who spoke to Lockette yesterday at camp. It's very unlikely he switches, but he is telling USF that they are the only school he is considering besides Miami. They are selling him on the fact he could start from day 1 and break all the school's records and no one will care.

Hey kid, you could be our Kevin Smith!

There is zero chance of this happening. It would defy all logic. Fact is, USF is still USF. He's just showing respect to his former coach.

I would say USF isn't even USF anymore, not that being USF EVER came half way to being Miami. And this is coming from a guy who wrote a LONG post a few years ago about how they were going to hurt the Big 3 when they joined the Big East (they subsequently beat UM, UF, and FSU each for multiple prospects slightly watering down the classes). The Big East is dead and they are non-BCS now. USF is going to become Siberia. What kid wants to play a nothing schedule that isn't televised nationally?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back