YEAH I WANT ALL THAT SH#%

Advertisement
Someone please interpret....what did he say?

"FIRST OFF WHAT IT DO MY NYGGAS!!!"

Translation: First and foremost, I would like to inquire upon the status of everyone's well being.

"BRUH ALLLLLLLLLLLL BULLSH$# ASIDE AMERICA IS ****KED UP LOL ........... I AIN'T NEVER MOVED THIS MUCH WEIGHT THIS FAST IN EVER I SEE MUTHA****AS TALKING BOUT HOW DEY AIN'T GOT NO MONEY BUT PEOPLE STILL BUYING WHITE GIRL LIKE EVERYTHING GUCCI..............."

Translation: Aside from the current tumultuous state that the American economy is currently experiencing, my business and occupation is performing at an exponential rate and exceeding all projections. There are reports concerning how most individuals are experiencing economic hardships but my product is currently selling at an expeditious rate and based on my experiences with my clientele it appears that everything is copacetic and in excellent order.

"YALL LAUGHED AT THE STREET NYGGAS BUT REAL TALK WE OUY HERE LIVING GOOD ........ YA'LL BE LIFE MY NYGGAS ........."

Translation: Previously, individuals doubted, or even down right ridiculed not only myself, but also my co-workers. Contrary to their uneducated comments and rhetoric, myself and my co-workers are currently living more than adequate lifestyles in the current crisis."

THAT BOY OFF 62ND AND 5TH COME HALLA ATCHA DOG.

Translation: I currently reside off of 62nd and 5th, if you would like to schedule an appointment or make arrangements to discuss further, please feel free to come visit me and say hello.

PS A THEY GONE PLAY BALL THIS YEAR?

Translation: P.S., in your opinion, do you believe there will be a football season for the University of Miami this year?

FIRST OFF WHAT IT DO MY NYGGAS!!!

BRUH ALLLLLLLLLLLL BULLSH$# ASIDE AMERICA IS ****KED UP LOL ........... I AIN'T NEVER MOVED THIS MUCH WEIGHT THIS FAST IN EVER I SEE MUTHA****AS TALKING BOUT HOW DEY AIN'T GOT NO MONEY BUT PEOPLE STILL BUYING WHITE GIRL LIKE EVERYTHING GUCCI................

YALL LAUGHED AT THE STREET NYGGAS BUT REAL TALK WE OUY HERE LIVING GOOD ........ YA'LL BE LIFE MY NYGGAS .........

GET DAT MONEY MY *****

Translation: First and foremost, I would like to inquire upon the status of everyone's well being.

"BRUH ALLLLLLLLLLLL BULLSH$# ASIDE AMERICA IS ****KED UP LOL ........... I AIN'T NEVER MOVED THIS MUCH WEIGHT THIS FAST IN EVER I SEE MUTHA****AS TALKING BOUT HOW DEY AIN'T GOT NO MONEY BUT PEOPLE STILL BUYING WHITE GIRL LIKE EVERYTHING GUCCI..............."

Translation: Aside from the current tumultuous state that the American economy is currently experiencing, my business and occupation is performing at an exponential rate and exceeding all projections. There are reports concerning how most individuals are experiencing economic hardships but my product is currently selling at an expeditious rate and based on my experiences with my clientele it appears that everything is copacetic and in excellent order.

"YALL LAUGHED AT THE STREET NYGGAS BUT REAL TALK WE OUY HERE LIVING GOOD ........ YA'LL BE LIFE MY NYGGAS ........."

Translation: Previously, individuals doubted, or even down right ridiculed not only myself, but also my co-workers. Contrary to their uneducated comments and rhetoric, myself and my co-workers are currently living more than adequate lifestyles in the current crisis."

Translation: I currently reside off of 62nd and 5th, if you would like to schedule an appointment or make arrangements to discuss further, please feel free to come visit me and say hello.

Translation: P.S., in your opinion, do you believe there will be a football season for the University of Miami this year?

You owe me a new GD keyboard.... Spit my water all over it. Dead from laughter :ROFLMAO:

:pgdead:

First thing that came to mind when I read this was:

tenor.gif

I'm still trying to digest this and what it means to be emotionally and spiritually.

LISTEN BILLY STOPP THINKING SO MUCH AND JUST BE.......... ALL THAT THINKING CLOUDS YOUR INNER MAN WOMEN THINK FIRST AND THEN ACT ......... ION THINK TO HARD ABOUT **** I GO WITH MY GUT BRUH ..... JUST DO DAT MY ***** AND YOU'LL BE GOOD BRUH.

Advertisement

AYE THAT ***** WROTE DAT **** PERFECT BRUH IN WHITE PEOPLE WORDS....... I CAN TO BUY ION FEEL LIKE DOING ALL DAT **** MY ***** IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

BRUH ALLLLLLLLLLLL BULLSH$# ASIDE AMERICA IS ****KED UP LOL ........... I AIN'T NEVER MOVED THIS MUCH WEIGHT THIS FAST IN EVER I SEE MUTHA****AS TALKING BOUT HOW DEY AIN'T GOT NO MONEY BUT PEOPLE STILL BUYING WHITE GIRL LIKE EVERYTHING GUCCI................

YALL LAUGHED AT THE STREET NYGGAS BUT REAL TALK WE OUY HERE LIVING GOOD ........ YA'LL BE LIFE MY NYGGAS .........

Them birds/OJs/Bobby brown going for the low nw? I know gas prices took a drop too😂😂😂..welcome back..MODs need to properly greet James Jackson lil brudda

Last edited:
Advertisement

This is an all time classic thread. Please never ever delete this! It is a treasure. Both JJB and Cookie 917 deserve all time goat status solely on the their work on this thread alone

Advertisement
Advertisement

Perfect. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back