X player wasn't good enough for here (lists stats)

jerzeycane

All-ACC
This is getting really annoying.

The staff sucks, but this constant crying over who isn't here (as if that's even CLOSE to what the issue is) is getting to be tiresome.

Are problem isn't the fact that we lack talent, it's that we don't maximize the talent that we have.

Most of the guys listed would probably be struggling just like our guys if they were here.

Advertisement

The staff sucks, but this constant crying over who isn't here (as if that's even CLOSE to what the issue is) is getting to be tiresome.

Are problem isn't the fact that we lack talent, it's that we don't maximize the talent that we have.

Most of the guys listed would probably be struggling just like our guys if they were here.

Once a guy chooses somebody else over us, I couldn't a flippity flip what he does. And you're right. Whoever it was is probably be doing better whereever they are. But you have to admit Golden has missed out on (avoided) some major headache cases that were masquerading as 5-stars. There's something to be thankful for.

Once a guy chooses somebody else over us, I couldn't a flippity flip what he does. And you're right. Whoever it was is probably be doing better whereever they are. But you have to admit Golden has missed out on (avoided) some major headache cases that were masquerading as 5-stars. There's something to be thankful for.

Head cases??? ***** they studs wtf

Advertisement
jerzey,
If there is a topic that choose not to discuss, please feel fee to skip over that thread. There is nothing wrong with people pointing out the successes of some local kids that many of us here wanted but the staff didn't/couldnt land.

jerzey,
If there is a topic that choose not to discuss, please feel fee to skip over that thread. There is nothing wrong with people pointing out the successes of some local kids that many of us here wanted but the staff didn't/couldnt land.

I think you mean "4Canes", not Jersey. Yes, I guess there is nothing wrong with people pointing that out, but do we need one 2-3 times a week?

Starting threads just to find something new to ***** about is getting old.
I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it if every thread didn't get infected by some troll as well. Regardless of the topic somebody turns it.

Advertisement
jerzey,

I think you mean "4Canes", not Jersey. Yes, I guess there is nothing wrong with people pointing that out, but do we need one 2-3 times a week?

If people don't ***** about these threads, then the "problem" becomes self-correcting. If no one comments, those threads leave the front page without incident. If people do want to discuss this stuff, there is no problem with it.

Keep in mind that many of us were chatting online about players like Sony Michel since he was in the 9th grade. We are not only Canes fans but many of us are also fans of south Florida HS football. Those discussions are always going to be considered valid, no matter where certain kids end up.

Advertisement
Back