Wow Its Awfully Queit In Here Regarding The Coach Search

Advertisement
We're such an amateur operation that silence means nothing is happening.

Advertisement
Our process will take longer than VT, USCar and others because I suspect we are considering NFL coaches.
I think that is a mistake (depending on NFL timeline).

Our process will take longer than VT, USCar and others because I suspect we are considering NFL coaches.
Wouldn't have a problem with it, but if it's going to be Butch it should have been handled weeks ago.

Advertisement

Depends. There are several coaches in the league worth waiting for, but only if we're sure we can land them.

Depends. There are several coaches in the league worth waiting for, but only if we're sure we can land them.

I don't have a problem waiting for a Jim Harbaugh-type of coach, but there isn't one out there that is a realistic
candidate for UM except for Chip Kelly, and he's not coming here because he's toxic.

I don't have an issue with Pagano or Chud, but they are not that good that we need to blow 2-3 weeks without a coach
while everyone else is recruiting.

I don't have a problem waiting for a Jim Harbaugh-type of coach, but there isn't one out there that is a realistic
candidate for UM except for Chip Kelly, and he's not coming here because he's toxic.

I don't have an issue with Pagano or Chud, but they are not that good that we need to blow 2-3 weeks without a coach
while everyone else is recruiting.

I don't think the search committee should worry too much about recruiting right now. We need a good coach first and foremost and if that means missing out on some recruits, they should be ok with it. Recruiting will fix itself if the right coaching staff is in place.

Advertisement
This board made some noise, but in reality, we got nothing going on... Just waiting on korn and his 50 name list

Advertisement
Back