Would golden do this?

Advertisement
Good question. If you ask a kid to come in and he is committed to another school, you have to expect him to at least show some love for his committed school. For some, it is as small as recruiting for your school during off hours, and for others it is **** like this. In the end, they are kids and most do not understand some of the respect aspects of what these coaches do or are doing for them.

Shows a lack of confidence by the staff who kicked him out. I never understood the big deal even when Glenn did what he did. These are young kids and are gonna rub it in a bit. Who cares, the only thing that happens is that someone is butt hurt because a kid from a pipeline school is going to your biggest rival.

Advertisement
Shows a lack of confidence by the staff who kicked him out. I never understood the big deal even when Glenn did what he did. These are young kids and are gonna rub it in a bit. Who cares, the only thing that happens is that someone is butt hurt because a kid from a pipeline school is going to your biggest rival.
there is footage of when glenn did it and it was nothing serious.

Grown men need to lighten up. If anything go tease the kid a bit and have a laugh. Kicking 16 and 17 year old kids out of teaching camps over fandom? Pathetic.

Advertisement
10.gif

Advertisement
Grown men need to lighten up. If anything go tease the kid a bit and have a laugh. Kicking 16 and 17 year old kids out of teaching camps over fandom? Pathetic.

Its not about kicking kids out over fandom. At these camps, especially the ones that are invite-only, that school is giving those kids and opportunity and showing them the campus, feeding them, etc. The least they could do is not go throwing up signs and such disrespecting the coaches who invited them there.

I'm gonna call it straight, **** FSU, but dude should have chilled out.

Advertisement
When in Rome, respect the Romans.

i.e., when you're a guest on campus, don't act like a little ******.

Just have one of the goons that you are recruiting go and knock the **** out of the guy in the next drill.

Totally agree, if its me I hook him up with my best recruit at the camp and try to embarrass his butt! If that dont work, then throw him in there as a dummy during a blocking drill so he has to face a double! hahahaha

Advertisement
Back