Worst play of the game

edge

Junior
SIAP but I have been to ****ed to read the boards. The worst play was when Yearby ran out of bounds on our sideline at full steam and absolutely no one stepped in to help him. In fact several plays moved out of the way as if he was an opponent. Then Yearby ends up getting hurt on the play. I was beyond livid when I saw that crap. When you don't have your teammates back then you don't need to be on the sideline. That was one of the most sickening plays I have seen in a while and there have been some nasty ones the past few years. I wanted to slap the #$#$ out of some players on that one.

Advertisement
Multiple players ran over and called for trainers,

The worst play was between the 38 yard wide open completion to start the 2nd or the Williams 46 yard run

Any play with McCord playing middle LB. I was at the game and he looked like a statue waiting for the play to come to him. When did he start playing in the middle?

Advertisement
The snap over Kaya's head when scoreless game was worst as it started the snowball effect after it.

SIAP but I have been to ****ed to read the boards. The worst play was when Yearby ran out of bounds on our sideline at full steam and absolutely no one stepped in to help him. In fact several plays moved out of the way as if he was an opponent. Then Yearby ends up getting hurt on the play. I was beyond livid when I saw that crap. When you don't have your teammates back then you don't need to be on the sideline. That was one of the most sickening plays I have seen in a while and there have been some nasty ones the past few years. I wanted to slap the #$#$ out of some players on that one.

I thought that was bill**** too. Started screaming at the tv for someone to at least hold up his momentum.

Advertisement
I thought the worst play of the game was one of the first plays of the game where Dorito decides to substitute from the far hash and we get a penalty for it. Even though we were told this week there would be less substituting. I knew after that specific play we were ****ed and it was going to be a LONG game

EDGE,

We all saw that! I was ****ed too.

Advertisement
Worst play was, the opening kickoff ,I already knew ahead of time how ugly this game was gonna get.

Advertisement
Back