Worst coached game in last 15 years?

That GT game might be the #1 worse loss for me. That was such a bad team. I know FIU and CMU were garbage also, but that GT team was really, really bad
And FIU, LaTech, and CMU (win) ahead because none of those bad G5 programs should beat a P5 team. Shouldn't come with in 24 points.

****, Richt beat FIU 31-17 the year before, and the game only so-called close because Richt isn't a RUTS guy. Anyone else might have rolled up 50+.

Advertisement
Another thing to add:

In the history of football has any program had a penalty on every punt return? Never seen it before so please correct me if I’m wrong
It really defies logic how we can get a penalty on every punt return. This is becoming a trend for all of college football and even the NFL. If there is an actual return on the punt, a yellow flag is coming out for block in the back or holding. I'm not trying to make an excuse for us, I'm just saying it's pretty common for most teams. However, we are one of the worst offenders and cant seem to fix this problem.

All thing considered: penalties, missed tackles, drops, no setting edge, over pursuing, etc ........ is this the worst coached game we’ve seen of any coach in last 15 years? I think so which is incredible.

I believe first step is firing James. Having new AD come in an assess athletic department (which is a complete **** show in all three major sports).

Yes I know this is just another one of those pointless threads but I don’t see Diaz getting canned and don’t believe that is best case with 9 games left. I know how these next games go but still want to see if I’m wrong. The first step is getting James out of here and figuring out where we go from here. He needs to be fired before Diaz.

Was that Kings last game as starter? I think so.

PLAY THE ******* YOUNG GUYS
best place to start AD Dept eat is filled with Donna's woke folk .......

Guys like @Go Canes!! will always claim 15-0 before the season until either they die or the sport gets Title IX'd. Homers are born this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back