NBA WNBA All-Star MVP TROPHY

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Not a great look from two progressive organizations now is it?

Also, I'm aghast at the rampaging patriarchy found through out CIS. No WNBA tab!!!???

Screenshot_20220712-082317_SmartNews.jpg

They are handing out elementary school bike rodeo winner trophies.

😳😳😬😬😬

Advertisement
Not a great look from two progressive organizations now is it?

Also, I'm aghast at the rampaging patriarchy found through out CIS. No WNBA tab!!!???

View attachment 197519

They are handing out elementary school bike rodeo winner trophies.

😳😳😬😬😬
I saw that some chick dunk on a fastbreak. It was like the greatest moment in the WNBA history by the way all those ladies reacted.

Advertisement
I saw that some chick dunk on a fastbreak. It was like the greatest moment in the WNBA history by the way all those ladies reacted.
Some chick? Sylvia Fowles is the all-time leading rebounder in WNBA history, a future hall of famer, and legend of the sport. They reacted that way because she is 36 years old and hadn't dunked in a game in like 13 years.

Some chick? Sylvia Fowles is the all-time leading rebounder in WNBA history, a future hall of famer, and legend of the sport. They reacted that way because she is 36 years old and hadn't dunked in a game in like 13 years.
Yup…..some chick. Never heard of her until then. Yay! Someone dunked in the WNBA after 13 years! What a stupid league.

Brittney hasn’t dunked in a game? She’s 6’9. Regardless, she will be a star in the Siberian Prison League.

Advertisement
Yup…..some chick. Never heard of her until then. Yay! Someone dunked in the WNBA after 13 years! What a stupid league.

Brittney hasn’t dunked in a game? She’s 6’9. Regardless, she will be a star in the Siberian Prison League.
If you don't like the league or womens bball, no worries. It's not for everyone!

I said Sylvia hadn't dunked in 13 years. Others have. It was a surprise moment because they were honoring her career that game because she is retiring this year and then pulled off a surprise dunk... It wasn't that big of a deal because it is an all-star game and nobody plays any defense. I don't follow the media, opinion commentary, social issues, etc... so I am not sure why it is being hated on. I just watch games.

If you don't like the league or womens bball, no worries. It's not for everyone!

I said Sylvia hadn't dunked in 13 years. Others have. It was a surprise moment because they were honoring her career that game because she is retiring this year and then pulled off a surprise dunk... It wasn't that big of a deal because it is an all-star game and nobody plays any defense. I don't follow the media, opinion commentary, social issues, etc... so I am not sure why it is being hated on. I just watch games.
Awe. I misread your post. My bad.

Advertisement
Back