Wisc is beating up OSU using IFORMATION

Wisconsin has a great o-line, and, more importantly, they showed a lot of creativity tonight. We, on the other hand, have a **** o-line and ran 90% of our run plays as dives up the middle into the pile.

Advertisement
Great job OP... U showed us the perfect game where running i form perfectly gets u 20 points and an L against a good team..

Great job OP... U showed us the perfect game where running i form perfectly gets u 20 points and an L against a good team..

You are one dumb SOB that is for sure - a tragic example of where your genetics failed you by leaving you ill-equipped to navigate the complex vagaries of a modern society.

You are one dumb SOB that is for sure - a tragic example of where your genetics failed you by leaving you ill-equipped to navigate the complex vagaries of a modern society.

Truth triggers emotional responses.... but that was a well put together roast on ole bleak 8/10 extra points for using words like (navigate, ill-equipped, vagaries) I'd hire you as a writer over David Perez

Last edited:
So because the I-formation works for a bunch of corn-fed mules it will work for Miami? Got it!

We should pass this information along to Clemson, Louisville, Ohio State, Baylor, Texas A&M, Ole Miss and everybody else that's in the top-25 who don't use the mighty I-formation. Matter of fact, make sure we tell Saban while he's currently converting his offense to a spread/tempo style. (cause it's the only thing his defense could never defend)

Advertisement
So because the I-formation works for a bunch of corn-fed mules it will work for Miami? Got it!

We should pass this information along to Clemson, Louisville, Ohio State, Baylor, Texas A&M, Ole Miss and everybody else that's in the top-25 who don't use the mighty I-formation. Matter of fact, make sure we tell Saban while he's currently converting his offense to a spread/tempo style. (cause it's the only thing his defense could never defend)

This.

Yup no RPO garbage. Miami has way better talent than Wisconsin. Too bad they don't run a true pro style offense.

The Carolina Panthers run an RPO offense. Safe to say it's a "true pro style offense", we just don't have anything close to Cam Newton running it, so we suck at it

I just think a conventional pro-style offense suits this team better. More play action passing to the te's

Based on what?

We have two talented TE's but their skill sets are more like WR's rather than traditional TE's.
We have a plodding FB who can definitely drill Linebackers but he's not a legit receiving threat.
We have an O-line that can barely run the ball against 6 man boxes but you want us to line-up and block 8-9 man boxes.

And finally, we have a plethora of WR talent in our backyard. Explosive slot receivers grow on trees down here, as do spread QB's. I don't know about you but I'd love to have kids like Teddy Bridgewater and Lamar Jackson in orange & green.

Yup no RPO garbage. Miami has way better talent than Wisconsin. Too bad they don't run a true pro style offense.

The Carolina Panthers run an RPO offense. Safe to say it's a "true pro style offense", we just don't have anything close to Cam Newton running it, so we suck at it

I just think a conventional pro-style offense suits this team better. More play action passing to the te's

Based on what?

We have two talented TE's but their skill sets are more like WR's rather than traditional TE's.
We have a plodding FB who can definitely drill Linebackers but he's not a legit receiving threat.
We have an O-line that can barely run the ball against 6 man boxes but you want us to line-up and block 8-9 man boxes.

And finally, we have a plethora of WR talent in our backyard. Explosive slot receivers grow on trees down here, as do spread QB's. I don't know about you but I'd love to have kids like Teddy Bridgewater and Lamar Jackson in orange & green.

Exactly, this isn't rocket science.

Just like playing defense at Miami isn't rocket science (like Golden/D'O tried to make it), offense is similar. Know your recruiting base, use your athletes.

All you asking for "pro style" or I-Formation, do you guys know anything about SFla HS football, have you seen any games?

Advertisement
Back