Winter is coming.

Advertisement
Al Golden Better Beat Duke

Most insiders believe there’s a very good chance Miami (FL) will show Al Golden the door at season’s end. The Hurricanes fell to 2-2 with a 41-31 loss at Nebraska last week, with several losable games remaining.

This week’s match-up with Duke is critical to Golden’s survival.

Early names floating around include Butch Davis, Greg Schiano and Rob Chudzinski.

http://footballrumormill.com/2014/09/quick-hitters-week-4-college-footballs-unfiltered-scoop/
I don't think it's this week. It's next week in Atlanta, it will be 3 consecutive weeks of getting ran thru like a cheerleader by the football team. But this week will be brutal. The knives will be out for Folden. If we lose to Duke and GT it's over, the season. Nothing to play for and we haven't faced VT or FSU.

Golden is gone. Done.

Golden could be running the SEahawks "scheme" and he'd suck. He's a ****** coach who has the wrong mentality for UM.

Golden will not be fired regardless.

My sources have spoken.

Gird your larders.

winter-has-come-at-last-o.gif

^^^^ It's finna get cold in this mfker!!!

Advertisement
Tomorrow is the coastal championship boys. We win and we got the inside track. Duke is better then VT and GT. They'll beat both of them and even if we lose to one of them we will have the W over Duke if we win.

I'm no Golden supporter anymore but it's easy to see. Our division is crap and we have the most talent. If we don't win the coastal this year is a step backwards.

Goonies never say die.

If we don't win the coastal this year, Sun Life Stadium will be burned to the ground. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Slide1651.jpg

Advertisement
lol at two grown men fighting like teenage girls on the internet. ibis99..tell us more about how awesome you are.

I'm watching lord of the rings right now too

"Winter is coming" is not from lord of the rings. It's from game of thrones.

Wtf did you say to me you little ****? I'll have you know I graudated to p of my Navy Seal class. I have over 203 recorded kills with my sniper unit. you're nothing but another target

Whatever you say buddy, and now you probably work at t-mobile. I'll be glad to compare resumes, while you were a loser at high school and had no other options when you graduated. Other than go into the navy (if that's true). I went to the U for undergrad as well as law school and graduated Magna *** laude. Spent several years as an asa and the state attorneys office. Now I have my own firm and I have several idiot clients that sound just like you. Act all hard until they get arrested; then they call me at all times of the day. Crying they can't take being in stockade or tgk. So bring it ****** I'll be at the game this Saturday I'm not hard to miss 6'4 240 lbs sec 141 row 1.

Impressive yet *** as **** all at the same time! Strong internet work!

Advertisement
Back