2025 Winston Watkins Jr 4* WR from Naples

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Long time before he signs an NLI, but has already flipped from A&M to Colorado. Visited for the Duke game last year, Legends camp this year and the Virginia game yesterday. His nickname used to be "primetime" and has Ft. Myers ties to Deion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they commit to Colorado I would think they're not the right fit for Mario's program.

Avoiding kids that are in it for the hype and limelight and there's not a single reason you commit to that place besides that. They're not coaching at a high level, not developing mentally and physically, and they're not serious about it. It's all for clout and self-promotion over there.

Advertisement
FSU - I get it. They are hot right now. But, they lose both stud WRs, 1st round DE, and oh yea, their talisman QB. They are gonna take a big step back next year. However, I understand the love affair as it stands currently.
Clemson - unless its $$$, then I cannot see a reason why.
Miami - throw $$$ at this kid and shoot your shot.

Advertisement
FSU - I get it. They are hot right now. But, they lose both stud WRs, 1st round DE, and oh yea, their talisman QB. They are gonna take a big step back next year. However, I understand the love affair as it stands currently.
Clemson - unless its $$$, then I cannot see a reason why.
Miami - throw $$$ at this kid and shoot your shot.
where did fsu get those 2 stud wrs from?

They can go right in the portal to grab 1.

Advertisement
Back